DW STADUIM VISIT

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I have just returned from a trip to the UK and stayed in Wigan where I was born and bred,unfortunately though we arrived there after the last game of the season and were not able to go to DW stadium to see a game,unless of course we went to see Latics and I would rather eat fish eyes.Anyway I sent an email off to the stadium to see if we could get access to have a look around,and they answered with an invitation for a complete and comprehensive tour of the stadium by one of the Warriors trainers.
On the day we were taken through the executive board rooms and into the VIP veiwing rooms ,onto the players dressing rooms and then into the Gym,back down through the players tunnel onto the ground,it was a very special day for me,and I cannot speak highly enough of the DW Stadium staff who cooperated on the day.
We did however arrive in time to attend the SL Grand final at Old Trafford and being a Wigan lass,wanted St Helens to lose so bad I could taste it,and they did,so a good night was had by all,apart from getting home on the train form Manchester to Wigan..was a bloddy nightmare.