NRL Season Thread

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Round Six,(6) is an interesting mix.All the teams in the top eight,(8) are playing teams in the bottom eight,(8),with only the Knights,(8th) & Sharks,(10th) positionally close.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Off to watch lots of ex-Storm boys go round today at the Olympic Stadium ;D . Hopefully GI has a good game and really looking forward to seeing this young Fb for Souths go around.
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

So GI had yet another stellar game against a decent opposition centre I see. Jamal really seems to match up well on Inglis for some reason. TYhe B'dogs are a side that are gonna trouble anyone if they are on their game for the full 80mins. As for Souths, I have no idea where to start or end with my comments on them...

The C'boys are rolling along well. Although in saying that, tonight I felt they should have really made a statement when the Sharks lost Gardener & Kelly. Poor Cronulla jus can't catch a break for even a mth of football it seems. Gallen is getting better all-round I think by the week as well...
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

if you play the dogs you have to wrap up the ball, its their offloads that break the game open, take that off them and they dont have a plan B. and if you want points go to their right side defense, idris n turner have been stuffing that up for a couple of years now.

is it just me or is inglis and idris the same type of player? if you make the look stupid in defense (which isn't hard to do) they lose confidence in attack and go quiet?
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

J-Storm wrote:So GI had yet another stellar game against a decent opposition centre I see. Jamal really seems to match up well on Inglis for some reason. TYhe B'dogs are a side that are gonna trouble anyone if they are on their game for the full 80mins. As for Souths, I have no idea where to start or end with my comments on them...

The C'boys are rolling along well. Although in saying that, tonight I felt they should have really made a statement when the Sharks lost Gardener & Kelly. Poor Cronulla jus can't catch a break for even a mth of football it seems. Gallen is getting better all-round I think by the week as well...
Coaching.

Thats where it starts and ends.