NRL Player Photo scandal

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

A current NRL player has been caught in a photo scandal which will dog him for the rest
of his career,his club is looking into it and its been said to be real,personally i dont think
its a good lookalike but i laughed alot anyway,however being from the west of sydney
makes my sense of humour alot sicker than most,it can be found on twitter pics

His club is Canberra,i will divulge no further info nor will i post a link,pretty sure that
i could get your site owner in trouble with such lunacy and i wont do that,however
if you cannot find it,PM Me if you want to see

Enjoy
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

JF :lol:
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

What a Klutz!
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

CaptainKlutz wrote:What a Klutz!

This will dog his career
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Going Global ?

While most of the international responses to this have been a tongue in cheek digs at Aussies in general,at least one,(A Sth African) seems to have met some unpleasant people,(or reads the wrong papers ?)
When is Australia going to get control of its neanderthal, beer-swilling, face-glassing, woman-bashing, stove-throwing, marauding teams of obscene footballers," the respondent wrote
:?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Bourbon Rat wrote:Going Global ?

While most of the international responses to this have been a tongue in cheek digs at Aussies in general,at least one,(A Sth African) seems to have met some unpleasant people,(or reads the wrong papers ?)
When is Australia going to get control of its neanderthal, beer-swilling, face-glassing, woman-bashing, stove-throwing, marauding teams of obscene footballers," the respondent wrote
:?
Stove throwing?
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

I doubt there is anything the RSPCA, the Raiders or the NRL could do that would punish Joel one tenth as badly as what he has done to himself.

Can you imagine that phonecall? "Ummm. Hi Mum. It's Joel. Yeah, ummm, look...umm, I'm...umm, I was...yeah, no I...there's gonna be...umm...Mum, maybe it's best you don't watch the news tonight."

Most of us have woken up the next morning thinking: "Oh god, I didn't do that...did I?". Or worse, having a mate tell you, "You made a complete dick of yourself last night. There is no way that (insert name here of that girl/guy you really fancied) is ever going to speak to you again". But this goes waaay beyond that.

Poor, stupid bugger.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

At first I was "wtf, this clown needs to be booted out for life" now Im more "wtf, is this what young drunk males get up to these days".

Give him a year out, let him live with the embarresment. I mean if Mike Vick can murder dogs and be back playing in the NFL then Monghan shouldnt be cast aside.
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It's nowhere near as bad as I was expecting & the dog didnt seem to hate it..
Im a bit lost at the stove-throwing though? Maybe they've confused us with the Union boys??