I Know you all hate him but you gotta admit HAYNE is the BEST!

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

Haynes 3rd MOM in a row and is making teams defence look foolish. I know you all love Slater. But Slater can't hold a candle to Hayne in this form. Not only scoring amazing tries, but he was also doing amazing try saving tackles.

[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/stripped.gif[/img]
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/haynetoogood2-1.jpg[/img]
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

[quote="HayneHeadbutt"]
Haynes 3rd MOM in a row and is making teams defence look foolish. I know you all love Slater. But Slater can't hold a candle to Hayne in this form. Not only scoring amazing tries, but he was also doing amazing try saving tackles.

Watch him choke to manly in the semis,ill lol
btw not posted in the correct place = fail
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah that was a crazy try yesterday but i just dont get him.....the team relys on him too much.....did u noticed he got two trys in 10 minutes then looked like he couldnt be bothered playing the rest of the game he actully remonds me of another player who plays at the storm
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Such a shame that ASADA is about to "randomly" blitz a certain team of slippery sucker prior to the finals lead up.
New tests for stuff that's currently considered 'undetectable'  in party land ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

He has had a few good games since Origin & people think he's the new Messiah. That's the problem though, he only performs when it suits & is a lil too sporadic for my liking to be put in with the likes of Minichello, Stewart & Slater. When he does it for the whole season then maybe I'll become a believer...
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Nah he's still shit.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

J-Storm wrote: He has had a few good games since Origin & people think he's the new Messiah. That's the problem though, he only performs when it suits & is a lil too sporadic for my liking to be put in with the likes of Minichello, Stewart & Slater. When he does it for the whole season then maybe I'll become a believer...
I agree to a degree, you expect your star players to perform year in year out, for the WHOLE season, not just the last 8 rounds.

The fact Parramatta rely on him so much is SO, SO SAD !!!!

( HAHAHA, straight to the point, tugga  ;D )
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

J-Storm wrote: He has had a few good games since Origin & people think he's the new Messiah. That's the problem though, he only performs when it suits & is a lil too sporadic for my liking to be put in with the likes of Minichello, Stewart & Slater. When he does it for the whole season then maybe I'll become a believer...
OMFG he said the name of the true messiah :D i love you :D
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote:
Minichello and Stewart aren't even in the same league as Hayne talent wise. Hayne is a game breaker and a match winner. those other two don't even deserve a mention! As for Slater, Hayne OWNS him in attack!
Yeah thats why JROD HAYNE HAS PLAYED FULLBACK FOR AUS,OH WAIT ROFL,Minichello has,Stewart has,Billy Slater has,Guess who hasnt? give up

JARROD HAYNE HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER PLAY FULLBACK FOR AUSTRALIA!!!
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Problem there is your comparing a 22 year-old with seasoned vets, Hayne at the same age age leaves them all in the shade just needs better coaching then he's received by whathisname to become more consistent.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Maybe,but his overhyped and it will get to his head and he will fall out of the sky like a cheap flight
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

He should come to Melbourne, Bellamy would mould him into a great player.
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

Bellamy is shit. Lost 5 series in a row for NSW. and Hayne is the Best playerin the WORLD ALREADY!

Joey Johns " He's the Best I've Ever seen".
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote: Bellamy is shit. Lost 5 series in a row for NSW. and Hayne is the Best playerin the WORLD ALREADY!

Joey Johns " He's the Best I've Ever seen".
Face it Jarrod Hayne doesnt hold a candle to Stewart and Slater,If he was as good he'd be considered
for fullback in the australian team,Minnichello will replace Stewart and Slater due to injury,Jarrod Hayne
will still not wear the #1 for Australia
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

Brent Stewart will NEVER be picked in ANY team as FULLBACK over Jarryd Hayne for the rest of his NRL career! and you KNOW IT!