What a difference a day makes

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

AAP Sat, 03 Jul 2010 - Eels aim to rediscover attacking flair

AAP Sun, 04 Jul 2010 - Warriors hammer sorry Eels 34-6

Where are the Parra trolls when you REALLY need them  ;D

YELLOW is such appropriate colour  8)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bourbon Rat wrote: AAP Sat, 03 Jul 2010 - Eels aim to rediscover attacking flair

AAP Sun, 04 Jul 2010 - Warriors hammer sorry Eels 34-6

Where are the Parra trolls when you REALLY need them  ;D

YELLOW is such appropriate colour  8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....was thinking the same thing this evening.

I would trade our salary cap woes for almost anything....but the thought of having beaten Parradoesntmatta in the 2009 GF with a team that was allegedly over the salary cap "almost" makes me feel a little better.

They are shite in 2010 and the one chance they had of a premiership was taken away by "KING RAT"...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Whoever won that shithouse game in Etihad last year was always going to win the Grand Final
Unlucky for us we had tragedy strike the way before with Hall
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Eagle wrote: Whoever won that shithouse game in Etihad last year was always going to win the Grand Final
C'mon Eagle......admit it...even with Hall in the team (and it was tragedy that affected him).....you guys would not have beaten Storm that night.....we were "on" that night and were just too HOT to handle (esp Billy)
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote:
The Eagle wrote: Whoever won that shithouse game in Etihad last year was always going to win the Grand Final
C'mon Eagle......admit it...even with Hall in the team (and it was tragedy that affected him).....you guys would not have beaten Storm that night.....we were "on" that night and were just too HOT to handle (esp Billy)
The tragedy didnt just affect him it affected his entire team,they looked like a half assed bunch of guys who were more interested
in going into the lockerroom and crying themselves to sleep,which they probably did knowing how tight football teams can be
Hall,Stranger out and 16 guys on the paddock who couldnt have given a toss about the game before them,Choco was our only
real player that night

The Sharks could have won the GF,that was such a sloppy affair,it was like 2007 manly playing against 2008 melbourne,both didnt
look good enough to be there and in my estimation of that particular game,either team could have lost that to anyone,Parra was
slightly worse even tho they had a spirited 10 minutes of comeback.....it felt like a A Grade penrith district trial,i dont normally shit on
teams but that grand final......it was aweful,the individual brilliance of all the players on the field was overshadowed by the fact that no
one could seem to hold the ball properly,as much as i hated those storm players there that night i just hated parra fans worse as i knew
no storm fans way back then,id rather lose a nut than see a parra premiership
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Back to Parra.

How good is it then that the Storm prevented a "half season wonder" team like the Eels lifting that cup.

What an embarssment that'd be for the NRL.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It could've been worse for Whodoesn'tmatta - if the Turnstyle aka Jarryd Hayne was out there, the Warriors would have put at least 60 on them. Which would've been great to see!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH