Leeds fans

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm sure it's only a minority but after reading countless recent postings by "Rhinos fans" on their board I find they are....

Narrow minded - bigoted - ill informed - insulting & just plain rude,( a wonderful advert for Yorkshire friendliness NOT)

Being from Wigan I can understand friendly,(and some times unfriendly) RL banter between rivals,but these people just want to but the boot in for the fun of it. I would hate for Storm to lose at Elland road,not because it would be tragic but because it would give a few people that are IMHO lower than a snake's duodenum more narrow minded ammunition for their mindless gutter jibes.

Wonder if any of them have the guts to front ANY of the Storm people over there with the bullshit they post  :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Reminds me of why my ex is now my ex - he's from Leeds  ;-)
No offence to the nice people from Leeds but that guy is a wanker of the highest degree!!
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
linkey
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Don't worry about the Leeeds Players or fans as they are just taking pages off the Broncos and Sea Eagles books by thinking that they can get under the Storm player's skin.

But we know that if they do that they are the ones who are going to see the best team on the field and bring the trophy to Australia.
lotti

Doesn't Leeds know that if you speak out against the Storm you're gonna hit by lightening?  The Broncos spoke out against us and we beat them 40-0, the Eels spoke out against us and we turned them into soup, a couple of Sea Eagles(Watmough comes to mind) players spoke out against us and we beat them 34-8 in the Grand Final.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote: Reminds me of why my ex is now my ex - he's from Leeds  ;-)
No offence to the nice people from Leeds but that guy is a wanker of the highest degree!!
Doesn't post on their forum does he  - I recognise the description :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

And some fans are just delusional - Issy thread
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah those posters and who ever has promised to sign issy obviously dont no how he gets home sick in melbourne , lol how are they going to get him half way around the world.

silly tossers :D
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote: yeah those posters and who ever has promised to sign issy obviously dont no how he gets home sick in melbourne , lol how are they going to get him half way around the world.

silly tossers :D
I would consider that a 'tame' description  ;D

Here's a sample from one of their more prolific posters
McLaren_Field wrote: Just to summarise the numerous other insult-an-aussie threads as we wouldn't want you to go to any trouble looking them up...

You do nothing but complain all of the time
You only come here for our currency because its worth something in a global market whereas everyone else laughs at yours.
You have an excuse for everything
Your country is 98% barren wilderness
Its 24 hours and -20 years away from here (which is a good thing)
Your teddy bears climb trees and bite people
You managed to kill the only decent TV presenter that you have ever had by stabbing him with a stingray
Your national RL team is named after a giant bouncing rat
And mine's a pint of lager please barman.

There.

And I haven't mentioned the abbo's once.
Followed by............
Damo-Leeds wrote:First of all in reference to your user name, Australia will loose the world cup because all your key players are retired and no longer playing rugby league. The tide is now turning with England having the best players in the world.

The only reason why Melbourne's ‘best’ players are not playing in this match is because they don’t want to be exposed for who they truly are - C-R-A-P. They couldn’t even put a decent performance over Halifax so god help you when they play Leeds. Halifax could probably play in the NRL and get reguler wins based on that match alone.

Sling your hook - Australia is passed it
This was in response to another poster who claimed Leeds would get rolled & that OZ would win the world cup
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Q: What has 70,000 arms and an IQ of 170
A: Elland road every other weekend
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

bourbon_rat wrote:
Tigger wrote: Reminds me of why my ex is now my ex - he's from Leeds  ;-)
Doesn't post on their forum does he  - I recognise the description :twisted:
I'd be surprised if he did Ratty - I'm pretty sure he's too much of a dumb wanker to know how to use the net  ;-)  As for the examples you'e posted here -well......what can you say??  It takes all sorts to make up the world...including the idiots :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!