Its Time to GO!!

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.

What will it take for the NRL to expel the "Bulldogs"?

Poll runs till Mon Feb 11, 2041 8:57 am

1. Serious injury to an innocent bystander??
18%
2. Death of a player or official?
36%
3. or the NRL will choose again to ignore the obnoxious behaviours of these " supporter" and the club who chooses not to act!
45%

Total votes: 11
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

How long are the NRL going to continue to protect the Bloody Criminal club ie Bulldogs???? :evil: :evil:

Again. a game involving that team was marred by the idiot element of their " Supporter" base! :evil:

Clark had a look of absolute horror when the explosions rang through the stadium towards the end of the game, I know what went through his mind LONDON! :evil: :evil:

Get real NRL, get rid of this club, it is quite clear that neither the club or the NRL are serious about getting rid of the idiot element, proper investigations and sanctions against the club have not occurred and not been enforced. Take all their points, give them the wooden spoon again and bye bye Bulldogs! :evil: :evil:

Bunnies
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

It was one teenage idiot, he didn't have a Bulldogs jersey on and was caught and held in a headlock by one of the more respected men in the Army until the security arrived and booted the guy out of the ground.
The only thing that didn't happen last night were proper bag checks and the lack of the police sniffer dogs I have seen before which allowed someone to carry a fire cracker in the football stadium unnoticed. I can't explain the lapse in security and if I can get to the fan forum the week after next I'll ask about it and stress that it needs to be back for the Newcastle game but why must the innocent people be penalised?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Oh btw I'm not the "innocent" I was refering to, the players are, all 29 guys that have taken the field this year.
The players are the ones on the field earning their points and to have them stripped for something that doesn't involve them in the slightest is extremely harsh. Even in 2002 they were the ones that copped the brunt of it but as it was due their payments I think they accepted it. They are out there doing their job and security of the football stadium has nothing to do with them.
CronkNo7
Squall
Squall

I agree with Christabella, NO club has control over who follows them and in the Bulldogs case there is NO way they sould be stripped of points or be banned from the NRL because they dont pick there supporters and mainly to there succes alot of people follow them if most of them are like the people who have let of firecrackers or fireworks that is there folt. The Bulldogs did not tell them to let them off.
[b][u][color=darkblue][size=18px]Welcome To The No.7 Jersey Cronk[/size][/color][/u][/b]

[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/bula_stormer/bannercronk.jpg[/img]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

CronkNo7 wrote:I agree with Christabella, NO club has control over who follows them and in the Bulldogs case there is NO way they sould be stripped of points or be banned from the NRL because they dont pick there supporters and mainly to there succes alot of people follow them if most of them are like the people who have let of firecrackers or fireworks that is there folt. The Bulldogs did not tell them to let them off.
I'd just like to stress that the eye witnesses inform me the boy who let it off had nothing on him that identified him as a Bulldogs fan ... no jersey, cap, scarf, nothing.
There was no evidence to say he actually follwed any club. Given the time he let it off as Sherwin scored what was the match winning try one could suggest he didn't follow the Dogs but that would only be as much speculation as saying he was a Bulldogs fan.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Christabella

Contrary to what you believe was one plain clothes person being responsible, this is not what is coming out of this sad, sorry affair. The Bulldog Army has been identified as having the persons within their ranks who continue to be threatening and obnoxious in the extreme. All of those who choose to identify with this group should forthwith be banished from any game forever and criminal charges laid.

The true supporters should not have to suffer for the idiot element BUT the club and the NRL are not honest in how they dealt with previous incidents and more than likely this one! Enough is enough, if the punishment was strong enough, other club's supporters may not have such a view of a club that continues to be able to be seen to be protected and no real action is ever taken and that includes the criminal actions of supporters, players and officials! :evil:

Bunnies
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

bunnies wrote:Christabella

Contrary to what you believe was one plain clothes person being responsible, this is not what is coming out of this sad, sorry affair. The Bulldog Army has been identified as having the persons within their ranks who continue to be threatening and obnoxious in the extreme. All of those who choose to identify with this group should forthwith be banished from any game forever and criminal charges laid.

The true supporters should not have to suffer for the idiot element BUT the club and the NRL are not honest in how they dealt with previous incidents and more than likely this one! Enough is enough, if the punishment was strong enough, other club's supporters may not have such a view of a club that continues to be able to be seen to be protected and no real action is ever taken and that includes the criminal actions of supporters, players and officials! :evil:

Bunnies
Firstly, I have accounts from reliable eye witnesses that the guy that let the bloody thing off was wearing plain clothes. I don't know who he was there with and if he had any help but I doubt he gave a rats about league. Who takes a fire cracker into a football match unless your sole reason is to create havok?

Secondly, you will see me at the Newcastle game and you can report me to the police.
I have sat in the Army for at least 6 years and continue to sit there, so please have them lay charges against me, prevent me going to the Souths game and again sitting in the area the Army has sat at Aussie Stadium for as long as I can remember.
atomic_crimson
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

hey christa :D

bunnies i too was at the game and a FRIEND of mibne apprehended the culprit and the ARMY was ready to beat this guy up for what he did....

he was wearing PLAIN clothes and was arrested by police!

you have no idea how the club has dealth with the past indescretions so all this bullshit u spin about "not being honest" pull another one..

i have PERSONALLY been involved with helping the CLUB and GRANT MAYER in identify these idiots and on each occasion the culprits caught and charged, fined and banned for life.....

and on all occasion except one... those responsible were not wearing bulldogs colours.... and the fact it is a General admissions area givces anyone willing to pay $20 access to this area....

please before you want to make any garbage claims..... go learn the facts!!!!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/atomic_crimson/acanastabanner.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

bunnies wrote:The Bulldog Army has been identified as having the persons within their ranks who continue to be threatening and obnoxious in the extreme.
And at the finals match last year against the Storm some idiot(s) in the Bulldog Army area let off a device in a bin. At the end of the match the Bulldog players applauded this idiot element. Complaints made to the Bulldogs and NRL about that incident were basically ignored by all and sundry.
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

Surandy wrote:Complaints made to the Bulldogs and NRL about that incident were basically ignored by all and sundry.
You sure you didn't mean "by all and surandy"? :wink:
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Surandy wrote:
bunnies wrote:The Bulldog Army has been identified as having the persons within their ranks who continue to be threatening and obnoxious in the extreme.
And at the finals match last year against the Storm some idiot(s) in the Bulldog Army area let off a device in a bin. At the end of the match the Bulldog players applauded this idiot element. Complaints made to the Bulldogs and NRL about that incident were basically ignored by all and sundry.
Well I can't really comment on the incident because it was yet another Storm match that I missed *sigh*
But if you seriously think the players were applauding the idiots and not true fans of the club then you have rocks in your head.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Christabella wrote:Well I can't really comment on the incident because it was yet another Storm match that I missed *sigh*
But if you seriously think the players were applauding the idiots and not true fans of the club then you have rocks in your head.
Well then I guess you'll just have to believe that I have rocks in my head.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

typical scum, what esle do you expect from doggies fans at telstra? deduct points of thr dogs untill they bloody well do something about this, its a friggin joke.. its turning into a soccer crowd.....dogs fans say this after every incident " he isnt a doggies fan" blah blah...they do everything to turn the blame away from themselves. It is going to take something serious like a death or injury before the NRL or even the club does anything about letting these assholes in to games.

and yeah christa we can see how good the club have cleaned up.....as i said before the club keeps turning its back.....

families cant even go to games without fear of their safety..its a joke, these twits go out on the road with thier "fully sick" WRX's and lima lima lima duck up our roads then go to the game and lima lima lima duck up the game for everyone.

thats why i refuse to go to bulldogs games. and everyone else should boycott the staduim of scum and thugs
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

oh ....and there have been many people ringing into 2GB and other radio stations saying that last night at the game....when el masri was injured a 4 yr old girl had a bottle thrown at her , by...yes you guessed it a doggie fan. also a doggy fan threw a bottle on the ground....

And christa the NRL dont know who the bloke was that let off the firework.....if secruity kicked him out they would have got details or handed him over to police.. but the NRL and police are still trying to find this idiot.
The only thing that didn't happen last night were proper bag checks and the lack of the police sniffer dogs I have seen before which allowed someone to carry a fire cracker in the football stadium unnoticed. I can't explain the lapse in security and if I can get to the fan forum the week after next I'll ask about it and stress that it needs to be back for the Newcastle game but why must the innocent people be penalised?
why do innocent opposistion supporters have to be penalised and suffer? stop sweeping it under the carpet it has been happening for YEARS there are alot more then just a handful of these idiots, its heaps more more then that. the club should be penalised for not friggin doing more.

i for one do not feel sorry for the innocent dogs fans...majiorty of them are scum.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

KINGY wrote:
why do innocent opposistion supporters have to be penalised and suffer? stop sweeping it under the carpet it has been happening for YEARS there are alot more then just a handful of these idiots, its heaps more more then that. the club should be penalised for not friggin doing more.

i for one do not feel sorry for the innocent dogs fans...majiorty of them are scum.
If you read the follow up post I clarified it saying the innocent I was refering to as the players, striping them of points they have earned is harsh because they can not be held accountable for what people are doing in the stands.