Its Time to GO!!

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.

What will it take for the NRL to expel the "Bulldogs"?

Poll runs till Mon Feb 11, 2041 8:57 am

1. Serious injury to an innocent bystander??
18%
2. Death of a player or official?
36%
3. or the NRL will choose again to ignore the obnoxious behaviours of these " supporter" and the club who chooses not to act!
45%

Total votes: 11
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thankyou Surandy and Kingy for backing me on this again!

You know how much I hate that club and I and many many others have plenty of reasons to feel the way we do, it has been cover up over cover up for too long and again the innocent are made to suffer, and Yes Surandy the club's players did in fact applaud the " Bulldog Army" after the explosion incident at Aussie Stadium and again what came out of it NOTHING, because it was that club again!

Bunnies
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
atomic_crimson
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Surandy wrote:
bunnies wrote:The Bulldog Army has been identified as having the persons within their ranks who continue to be threatening and obnoxious in the extreme.
And at the finals match last year against the Storm some idiot(s) in the Bulldog Army area let off a device in a bin. At the end of the match the Bulldog players applauded this idiot element. Complaints made to the Bulldogs and NRL about that incident were basically ignored by all and sundry.
one idiot let that off...

that idiot along with his friends were CAUGHT!

the players always applaud their supporters cos not every supporter let the bunga off.....
Last edited by atomic_crimson on Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/atomic_crimson/acanastabanner.jpg[/img]
atomic_crimson
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

bunnies wrote:Thankyou Surandy and Kingy for backing me on this again!

You know how much I hate that club and I and many many others have plenty of reasons to feel the way we do, it has been cover up over cover up for too long and again the innocent are made to suffer, and Yes Surandy the club's players did in fact applaud the " Bulldog Army" after the explosion incident at Aussie Stadium and again what came out of it NOTHING, because it was that club again!

Bunnies
you are an idiot!!!!

i was personally involved in helping catch those idiots! they were handed over to police...

and in total about 4 guys were caught,,, so stop your ranting about how nothgin was done! would you like grant mayer's phone number so he can tell you i was personally involved in emailing security photos out... to confirm his identity...

would you like phone numbers of people in the crowd that day who named and basically handed the idiots into the police????

in fact the guy was caught straight out at the game, but the beloved telecrap and other media outlets who so love the bulldogds FAILED TO REPORT THAT!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/atomic_crimson/acanastabanner.jpg[/img]
atomic_crimson
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

you guys seem to think its only doggies supporters..

27 arrests at the anzac day match between roosters n dragons...

little girl broken leg up at townsville because of a cowboy fan....

oh and bunnies fans were innocent themselves this year of stupid behaviour

im not denying we have idiots in our supporter base but we are trying to get rid of them.... you are not affliated with the club clearly... so all you ever seem to think is that "we are sweeping it under the cover" yes malcolm noad going onto television and into papers talkin about the incident it sweeping it under the carpet...

and here is another one for friday nite..

the army has a system in place... those who are registered can sit in the army... it is up to security who are hired by the club na d telstra to ensure only members sit in this area.... SECURITY failed to check the cards thus letting any unregistered tom dicka nd ahrry into this area....
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I don't want to fan any flames too much here, but security at the Showgrounds was certainly lacklustre for our game. Or perhaps they didn't see a man wearing a backpack as a security threat? They didn't even check the bag.

As for members of the Army, I'm sure they carried their cards with them when they left their designated area and tried to intimidate us with their chants of "We are the terrorists from Beirut".

So two comments - the club isn't employing the right security company, and secondly - the Army aren't portraying the best of faces particularly in the current climate.

As for the fact that it's always a person without any identifying Bulldogs gear on, that could be a result of some trying to make the Bulldogs an ethnic based club, drawing the violent to them. It's a soccer mindset and will do Rugby League no good at all.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

its always at the doggies games aswell....after the game, during the game before the game they stuff everything up..

deduct points then maybe the club will try harder to fix things.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Trying to stir up some feelings from a few people before the you see me at the Newcastle game (I need to get Matt King's sig so I will be waiting outside unless detained) I thought I'd post a slightly re-worded variation of a song that I wrote at the start of 2004 ...

To the tune of Behind Blue Eyes

No one knows what it's like
Be called a bad fan
To be the sad fan
Through blue and white eyes

And no one knows what it's like
To be hated
Read the paper, telling only lies

chorus:
But our dreams they aren't as empty
As our conscience is portrayed to be
Through darkest hours, when we were lonely
We’ll get our vengeance
Retain the trophy

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like we do, but its not new

No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

[chorus]

Discover LO Y A T Y (repeat x 4)

No one knows what its like
To be mistreated, not defeated
Like blue and white eyes

Media don’t know how to say
they're sorry and don't worry
“I’m not telling lies”

[chorus]

No one knows what it's like
Be called a bad fan
To be the sad fan
Through blue and white eyes
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

boo hoo......for the scum.

Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just bear in mind Christabella, that people aren't necessarily having a go at you. The Bulldogs army were disgraceful to be putting it politely when we played at the showground and just because there's a lot of Bulldog bagging going on at the moment....and well, basically every single week :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: doesn't mean that all their supporters are trouble makers or that people here are necessarily having a go at you specifically. But quite simply, you will be massively outnumbered here. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

:faroah:
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lord Reynoldson wrote:Just bear in mind Christabella, that people aren't necessarily having a go at you. The Bulldogs army were disgraceful to be putting it politely when we played at the showground and just because there's a lot of Bulldog bagging going on at the moment....and well, basically every single week :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: doesn't mean that all their supporters are trouble makers or that people here are necessarily having a go at you specifically. But quite simply, you will be massively outnumbered here. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

*sigh* You missed the whole idea of that post I wanted you to have a go at me for that load of crap ... back to square one I guess.
Although Kingy's sarcasm does make me feel a little better.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Christabella wrote:
Lord Reynoldson wrote:Just bear in mind Christabella, that people aren't necessarily having a go at you. The Bulldogs army were disgraceful to be putting it politely when we played at the showground and just because there's a lot of Bulldog bagging going on at the moment....and well, basically every single week :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: doesn't mean that all their supporters are trouble makers or that people here are necessarily having a go at you specifically. But quite simply, you will be massively outnumbered here. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

*sigh* You missed the whole idea of that post I wanted you to have a go at me for that load of crap ... back to square one I guess.
Although Kingy's sarcasm does make me feel a little better.
:D

bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

And once again don't forget that the media get it wrong everytime about " that club" don't forget they are all choir boys, each and every one of them those "supporters", players and officials who never ever do anything wrong NOT!!!

Well, it is not just the Tele, it is all forms of the media who have constantly stated since the latest incident on Friday night that the person or persons responsible have not been identified or apprehended, but gee, golly they have all got it wrong haven't they ???? NOT!

The NRL, Police and that club are meeting today and the NRL have not ruled out actioning penalties against that club for what is fast becoming serious breaches, as stated what it will take for the blinkers to be removed and reality to kick in and kick this club out, cover up over cover up, injury to innocent bystanders and the rubbish continues, " bye, bye you are the weakest link!" :evil:

Bunnies :D
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

I just had it clarified personally from the guy who was at the scene, there was a group of 5 or 6 of them but one who decided to be smart and return to the site was "demolished" and handed over to security, it's the other guys he was with that the police are looking for.
bunnies wrote:" bye, bye you are the weakest link!" :evil:
Who are you talking about here, me personally or the club?
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Christabella

Reality check here, I have not once had a go at you personally, and that is both here on the forum and at any game that you may have been when I too was there, ( by the way I have not missed one Storm game anywhere in NSW or Canberra in over 5 years)

I know you are terrified of me as shown at the tigers game at Leichhardt, but it is well documented that I hate that club with a vengence and the scum element of "supporters", players and officials who have got away with criminal activities for way too long!

You have more to fear from those mentioned above than you will ever have from me! and Yes, I will be at Newcastle this Saturday afternoon on the hill with Lord Reynoldson etc cheering the boys over the line as we have for as I long as I can remember! :D
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

I only asked to see if my post had the desired effect but it seems it didn't.
My stirring capacities are not up to scratch, methinks I need to go back to the Wall for practise ...

As for the Tigers game I explained at that stage I had no idea who you were at first, as such I was more cautious that usual. I picked out LR at the Panthers game and approached him so he can justify that I'm not always that cautious.