City Vs Country Origin

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Having tortured myself watching this game, I see nothing to suggest that SOO this year is going to be any different to the last 6 years. Now I understand why i've always followed Qld even though i'm NSW born.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

Turtle188 wrote:Having tortured myself watching this game, I see nothing to suggest that SOO this year is going to be any different to the last 6 years. Now I understand why i've always followed Qld even though i'm NSW born.
your an idiot!
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

storming wrote:
Turtle188 wrote:Having tortured myself watching this game, I see nothing to suggest that SOO this year is going to be any different to the last 6 years. Now I understand why i've always followed Qld even though i'm NSW born.
your an idiot!
Where does the idiot factor come in....following Qld or being born in NSW? All I know is, NSW don't look to be able to challenge Qld again this year, based on what was on show today.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

idiot factor is born in nsw and following qld, but what was on show it doesn't look like nsw can win this year
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

storming wrote:idiot factor is born in nsw and following qld, but what was on show it doesn't look like nsw can win this year
:?
It don't matter where you're born as long as you follow & commit to a team 8)

Me ? Wiganer by birth - Stormer - Queenslander - Kangaroos fan by choice :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Its not a choice

The only legitimate choice is who you go for in the NRL
State - Country comes from being a poor loser
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the only reason i will accept for going for a state/country other than the one you were born/raised in is that you have lived there for a very long time
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Mattpoet wrote:the only reason i will accept for going for a state/country other than the one you were born/raised in is that you have lived there for a very long time
Sorted - June 1965 :twisted:

As for you Cherry pop ::) Such a childish response
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields