Open thread to HeadjobHayne

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

tugga wrote:Shit supporters.
How right you are Tugga. Parrascum will always be known as Parrascum!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

*shrugs shoulders* Un-ignored the tweebs last post out of end of season curiosity & total boredom  :P Only to find the green monster still gnaws it's insides - SAD LITTLE TROLL.

Even sadder to see the demise of the next generation of YELLOW n blue losers.
Toyota Cup Eels toppled by NZ Warriors
Parramatta Eels 6 (Tries: Ryan Morgan / Goals: Jason Wehbe 1/1)
Defeated by
NZ Warriors 52 (Tries: Joe Mua 3, Elijah Niko 2, Shaun Johnson, Bill Tupou, Mark Ioane, Siuatonga Likiliki, Neccrom Areaiiti / Goals: Shaun Johnson 6/10)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote: message to storm fans on behalf of Parramatta fans.

Yes the Eels have had a poor year but we will bounce back from that in years to come. So storm fans take a shot at us for our poor year, because in years to come our performance in 2010 will be forgotten. However 2010 for the melbourne storm will NEVER be forgotten by anyone and you will be always known by every other club in the NRL for the rest of your existance as CHEATS!

And in years to come when you do have success again, the tag of being cheaters will taint every bit of it because in the minds of the fans of the other 15 clubs will be this thought "they only won cause they cheated again!"

You don't have to like what I've said but you know every word I've said is true!

warmest regards
HayneHeadbutt

ps. tug on that tugga!
You missed the 8
You Missed the 8 from 15
You missed the 8 from 15 with an illegal roster
You are a cheat as are melbournes previous administrators
You have no defense
Cheating is Cheating,i dont care for your attempted ways of watering down your cheatdom
just because a car is doing 50 over and your doing 40,doesnt make you legal,your still breaking
the same law
Melbourne is clean now and my hatred will surely resume,but not of theyre fans just
how good they can be,i doubt Parra is but its no worry,you'll miss the 8 again
Parra is covered in the shit thrown around by theyre own supporters in the monkey
encagement known as Parramatta "Stadium"
Goodbye and go get hit by a car,prefferably a FJ holden,the start of the car driven by
wankers australia wide (Sorry to the few smart holden fans who realise without ford,you'd be no better than toyota
as is the case with the Falcon,if there was no commodore to keep it legit,we'd all be in a cardigan(Camry)
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

BRETT STEWART IS A RAPIST and wow you made the 8. awesome! and what did you do once you made the 8? lost 28 - 0. not a single point against the dragons who are the biggest semi final chokers in the nrl.  Parra had no problem beating them in the exact same situation last year. I guess it shows manly doesn't have what it takes like Parramatta does when it matters.
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/stripped.gif[/img]
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/haynetoogood2-1.jpg[/img]
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote: BRETT STEWART IS A RAPIST and wow you made the 8. awesome! and what did you do once you made the 8? lost 28 - 0. not a single point against the dragons who are the biggest semi final chokers in the nrl.  Parra had no problem beating them in the exact same situation last year. I guess it shows manly doesn't have what it takes like Parramatta does when it matters.

lol stfu childish cheater,go worry bout parras cap
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hey didn't I see you two on the Mexican Coat of Arms  :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The eagle seems to be winning
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

The Eagle wrote: The eagle seems to be winning
=D>
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

that's as close as you've gotten to beating the eels this year!
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/stripped.gif[/img]
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/haynetoogood2-1.jpg[/img]
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote:
that's as close as you've gotten to beating the eels this year!
We beat you in the race to the finals
Even after you cheated you cheating cheat!
Hows that taste?
Does it eat at you?
Does it stop your lack of heart?
How was watching 8 better teams play?
You dont even have the injuries excuse ROFL!!!
Parra are the new Saint George
Choke Choke Cheat Choke Choke
Jarrod "No Heart" Hayne couldnt carry the team
Timanu "Im a big skirt" Tahu couldnt either
oh lets not forget Daniel "i wouldnt be playing First Grade if not for my last name" Mortimer
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

after watching parra lose to the titans at skilled stadium this year i got to see how bogan the parra fans really are! i saw one fan with a flea ridden beard come from behind and elbow another parra fan (for admitting they played crap) in the head and continue to run off then turn around 50m a head to say ''yeah thats right keep walking away" so not only are they cowards they are also halfwits
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Had to be stolen,All accounts are true however this post is not my own

Two Parramatta supporters jump off a cliff, who wins? Society.

Whats the difference between a Parramatta supporter and a park bench?  A park bench can support a family.

A primary teacher starts a new job at a school in Parramatta and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a Parramatta fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Parramatta fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn’t you raise your hand?" "Because I'm not a Parramatta fan,” she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a Parramatta fan, then who are you a fan of?" "I'm a Manly fan, and proud of it," Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears.
"Mary, why are you a Manly fan?" My mum and dad were born and raised in Manly, so my mum is a Manly fan and my dad is a Manly fan, and so I'm a Manly fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Manly fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitute, your dad was a drug addict and your brother was a car thief, what would you be then?"

"Then," Mary said, "I'd be a Parramatta fan."

What do you call two Parramatta supporters going off a cliff in a ute?

A waste, you can fit another six in the back!

What do Parramatta supporters use for birth control?

Their personalities!

Did you hear that Parramatta had to cancel the nativity scene at their annual xmas break up?

As hard as they looked they could just NOT find three wise men and a virgin.

Your stuck in a room with a Broncos, Storm and a Parramatta supporter. You have a shotgun with only 2 bullets...what do you do?

Answer: Shoot the Parramatta supporter....TWICE!
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

^ :laughing8: :laughing8:
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Must be frustrating to see the slippery suckers give a home to a trio of almost retired 'former stormers' :lol:
Mooks - Fats - Mr Sally
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote:Must be frustrating to see the slippery suckers give a home to a trio of almost retired 'former stormers' :lol:
Mooks - Fats - Mr Sally

They took CHicks to!