McKinnon could Sue

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Kya
Squall
Squall

Can't say that surprises me. Cam is a class act in everything he does.

Have to admit was surprised by Rebecca Wilsons take, at times she talks utter crap but was spot on in her assessment of the situation especially considering she writes for The daily Telegraph.

Ironically you than have Malcom Knoxs and scumbag Weidler ( that guy must be blackmailing someone to have a job in the media) who write diatribes of complete b/s in the Fairfax papers.

Loved the Qld crowd getting behind Cam on Wed night, I just feel for him and his family at the moment.
I won't hold my breath waiting for 60 mins to apologise, I imagine they will offer bs excuses instead.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'll never forget Knox's piece before the 2012 grand final. Felt good knowing the smary little silver spoon cock sucker was eating his words.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I hope that McKinnon makes a public apology to Cameron as he was happy to go public and slander Cammy .He should man up and say he got it wrong
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nope just leave it...neither have to talk
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cameron has clearly said that the issue will be settled privately and yet there are still stories about how he's staying silent.