Rd 7 vs Roosters

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As much as I dislike Klein, he only checked for the penalty try because the touchie told him there were knees in the attempted tackle - Klein didn't actually have a view of it.

Thankfully not even Klein or the video refs could ruin this game.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I saw the touchie point too. ..but ssshhh
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

:-D
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I didn't think he was that bad. Compared to his shocking history at least. We actually got some penalties for a change.

I think in games gone past, some of those crowding/hand on the ball penalties we got when the ball came free - would have been called simply lost.

Having said that, I am not sure how many of those penalties were blown by Klein.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The sooking from Roosters fans on Facebook and League Unlimited assures Easts will win the penalty count on ANZAC Day.

Even Fittler whinging on the Sunday Footy show was laughable. Robinson can't say anything so the Easts mouth piece with the media profile speaks for him.

And when are the likes of Melbourne and Brisbane going to start making some friends in the premiership betting? Roosters and Souffs still shortest price favorite while storm and Broncos are something like nine dollars. Look I'm all for flying under the radar but the fact is you have Easts lose 3 straight and Souffs, at this stage, looking like losing to Cronulla you'd have to wonder why the bookies won't shorten the odds of the likes of Storm and Brisbane considering their form. Hell, I don't think Saints will win the whole thing either but they are still at long odds yet are the surprise packet of 2015 so far!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Insomniac wrote:As much as I dislike Klein, he only checked for the penalty try because the touchie told him there were knees in the attempted tackle - Klein didn't actually have a view of it.

Thankfully not even Klein or the video refs could ruin this game.
it just looks like Munster had tried to jump over him but lost his footing and slid over the top. It would have been a dreadful way to end the game if it had come to that!
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Fittler is classical. .... the dysentery that erupts from his mouth on a regular basis is good for the lolz! How about sterlos reaction to the penalty comment - it was great! But yeah, to my fellow tipsters.... get on the roosters next week, refs will ride them home! Plus, Sam Moa is a beast! He's almost J-Brom level of awesome!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Brad Fittler can't even speak English. His blind loyalty to the Roosters while failing to recognise the club that made him a rep star and a premiership winner is sickening.
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

In this whole penalty whinge , no one has said that the penalties are not legitimate and if they were not paid that would be more of an issue. No person has even mentioned a word about team culture or plan.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Roosters know they give away extra penalties, that's not what they are complaining about from what I've seen. What they are arguing is that the opposition is getting penalised less against them than they do other teams.
I'm not worried either way, we get screwed most games so nice for a change, but looking at the stats I can kind of see where they are coming from, but that's only stats, not watching their games looking for missed penalties
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I thought in the second half the chooks were a bit too physical in the tackles.i don`t think we got any penalties we didn`t deserve. I bet the chooks weren`t complaining about the 1st half...
I put freddy in the same class as druggy and matty johns..NO RESPECT FOR WHAT DRIBBLES OUT OF THEIR MOUTH..
Brandy has got to be the most biased commentator against STORM on tv...
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah, no mention of the early 6-1 penalty count in favour of the Roosters that gave them all of that possession in the first half!