Rd 7 vs Roosters

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bula wrote:Forgive me but why is Camunster called Eddie?
The Munsters...and Herman doesn't suit him :lol:
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KingHoweofIsrael wrote:
bula wrote:Forgive me but why is Camunster called Eddie?
The Munsters...and Herman doesn't suit him :lol:

Last year in the social club cooper Cronk was there and so was Cam Munster I over heard Coops tell Cam "Eddie I'll see you tomorrow for training" after that I had a 20 minute conversation with Cam about his nickname...apparently one of the coaches called him Eddie in a training session and all the older boys were laughing and cam didn't know why

Cam said he literally had to Google who Eddie Munster was...

That same day as coops was leaving during the same convo Coops signed Cams Storm players bag "Have a good one Eddie" I took a photo of it...if I can if it I'll post it but I'm not sure I can post pics on here but I'll try
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

We won a penalty count. There is a God somewhere.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

he'll get no public credit for this, but, glasby's block to allow chambers to catch the short kick off at the end unopposed was probably the match-winning play.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Eat a bag of dicks, Roosters! And up yours Klein for attempting to get the Roosters a win with that farcical 8 point try replay.

Speaking of illegal contact, why was RTS allowed to get away with attacking Cooper's leg as he slotted that field goal. Blindsided him and caught his leg on the follow through. Hinchy wad penalised for something similar in the Souffs game last year. Hopefully the MRC cites him.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Also, am I on drugs or did coops high five Cordner after he poleaxed him after the kick that led to MK5's try? Lol.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LESStar58 wrote:Also, am I on drugs or did coops high five Cordner after he poleaxed him after the kick that led to MK5's try? Lol.
Haha, yep. He got up off the ground and made sure he congratulated Cordner on a great tackle :lol:

Also, in a great display of karma, I really enjoyed seeing JWH rough Munster up like a big hero (and laugh about it), then try and put a shot on Felise and hurt himself. LOL! I don't wish injury on any player but JWH can EAD.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:
LESStar58 wrote:Also, am I on drugs or did coops high five Cordner after he poleaxed him after the kick that led to MK5's try? Lol.
Haha, yep. He got up off the ground and made sure he congratulated Cordner on a great tackle :lol:

Also, in a great display of karma, I really enjoyed seeing JWH rough Munster up like a big hero (and laugh about it), then try and put a shot on Felise and hurt himself. LOL! I don't wish injury on any player but JWH can EAD.
didn't see the Munster thing. What happened?
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

He did. It was more of a "Thanks for pushing me into the kick you dick because it ended up helping me to weight it perfectly"
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How good was that game? Both sides were sensational. To play at that level with such a low error count in those conditions was awesome. Shame a clown like Klein was refereeing.

Thought that was Finucane's best game. Some of the cleaning up at the back by MK5 and Munster was awesome. Fonua was good.

Can't believe Smith got penalised for taking out the chaser. If that was a regular penalty Billy would get 5 penalties a match for being taken out.

Great conversion by Cam of Will's try. Great team effort well done boys.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We are just seeing the beggining of Kaufusi 2.0 - He is going places mark my words people
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I like the way he can hit a hole, he's going to be extremely dangerous as he gains confidence.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Kaufusi can hit a hole and make an offload. He has scored two almost identical tries now.
Monsoon
Monsoon

We have the perfect blend of youth and experience in this squad, I'm so excited I really think as the season wears on and the young guys get more comfortable we can do something really special, all the way to the GF baby!! Even origin doesn't seem as daunting this year with the emergence of guys like Munster Mann and Green, good times ahead.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

1999 wrote:We have the perfect blend of youth and experience in this squad, I'm so excited I really think as the season wears on and the young guys get more comfortable we can do something really special, all the way to the GF baby!! Even origin doesn't seem as daunting this year with the emergence of guys like Munster Mann and Green, good times ahead.

Totally agree - we are humming along very nicely, and perhaps we aren't going so much under the radar anymore. There appears to be a much happier squad to me but that's my view. We really blessed with not a lot of injuries like other clubs. In saying that I have absolutely everything crossed while typing this. GO STORM!!!!