Round 5 v NZ Warriors

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

On Monday Hoffy is set to return to AAMI Park. It will be weird seeing him not in a Storm jersey. He is also set to play his 250th NRL game. So that timing worked well. Congrats Hoffy.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

it is great that Hoffy plays his 250th NRL game at AAMI Park. I hope he gets a good reception from the Storm Faithful. ( but I also hope he is playing on the losing side and doesn`t score a try.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If I hear one person in the crowd boo Hoffy I will be disgusted!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Seconded!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Craig has named his squad for Monday and as is not uncommon it is a bit of a copy and paste job. The same seventeen as last night plus Hymel Hunt and TLL.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Weston gets a jersey again? As much as I hate bagging out players I cant help but wonder what the coaches see in him. He has not offered anything to our game.

Try something untested, dont keep doing the same thing expecting something different
stormdog
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

You will find weston will be dropped for TLL and Hymel hunt will replace young T...

or perhaps a late inclusion of NAS for weston... belly might want to give NAS a opportunity in front of a big crowd against the warriors... sink or swim or say...

either way we will need a big bench....

i'm pissed the warriors are coming off a loss... they generally get pumped for this game and coming off a loss even more so now.... i dont know what it is about this game.... storm seem to have the attitude that they will lose it... and we have the last few times.... very nervous....
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

WE WON`T LOSE THIS GAME.. Billy will break the try scoring record with the game winning try..
JimmyThunder
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Bit unlucky on Monday night. But iam really liking the look of our left hand edge those guys are starting to gel nice. Prepare for a change to right side come Monday night?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hunt supposedly played in the forwards for Sunshine Coast on the weekend, interesting.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Went to training today. Young will not be playing, Mahe will be. Jesse did not train and had to leave after about 15 minutes of running. He has a problem with his big toe on his left foot.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dropping Young for mistakes and bringing in Mahe to replace him, probably isn't the right decision.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

we will see
staticash
Squall
Squall

Mahe is more dangerous with ball in hand then young. I think that is a good idea. His defence may not be better then young but it is not worse, wait and see monday. Looking forward to it!
Hope Jesse comes good, we need him monday...
Johns
Squall
Squall

glennb wrote:Went to training today. Young will not be playing, Mahe will be. Jesse did not train and had to leave after about 15 minutes of running. He has a problem with his big toe on his left foot.
Good decision to drop Young I think but thought it would've been Hunt replacing him considering he's been in the squad lately.

Was Hunt at training too?