Rd 4 @ North Queensland.

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tonumaipea playing great for the Cowboys.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KOROBIETE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing...
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Told you our left edge can be our biggest weapon as they learn to play together. It's been a little too cramped on the sideline tonight, but it looks dangerous.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Pretty decent half of footy, besides acouple of brain farts from Young T we have been solid, really impressed with alot of the boys tonight, Kurt Mann is making me eat my words, has been fantastic on both sides of the ball, and that Marika try, my god. Kaufusi has looked lively since coming on but i think Captain Cam has been best on ground thus far, he is a genius. Also if Dale Finucane isnt the signing of the year im not here.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

All I need to say is: MK5.

Wonderful pass from Cronk to Kaufusi for the try. Also loving combination of Cronk and Green. Mann making some good runs too.

Young alas not having a good game, knock on when bringing ball back (forgivable given his head hit Scott's knee), caught out in defence twice and toed bomb back to Cowboys.

Why did refs refer Mann's try and why did video ref look at it 10 times? Who committed obstruction? Mr Invisible?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

1999 Blake Green would be pushing Finucane for recruit of the year.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Someone has already said it but I'm just seeing it now.... Kurt Mann is the second coming of Steven Bell.

And please let Koroibete line up against that hack Vatuvei on Monday! What a try!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote:1999 Blake Green would be pushing Finucane for recruit of the year.
To be honest Finucanes performances aren't exactly blowing my skirt up but Green sure as hell has title of buy of the year.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

MK5 amazes me every week. ...tigers fans must cry themselves to sleep every time they see him play. . .

Kurt is the right option at Centre. ... don't blame Mahe if he goes - would be hard to get a spot in front of him now..... is Kurt a QLDer? He'll play origin for sure!

Cowboys score the same try on their left against us every single time. .. winterstein must love playing against us. ..

An injured Cronk is still better than most halves in the comp. ... love his work!
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yeah I have him a wrap. .. but Kurt is definitely Steve Bell! He played origin to though. .. right? :)
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Two f*cking ludicrous penalties to get the Cowboys home. This amatuer game can get f*cked.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Un-farking-believable.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

The heat and humidity had the final say and we just ran out of legs.
pretty ordinary second half display all the same.
Fizer
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Terrible second half not much impact from bench.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well done Melbourne