Road Rage Incident n VIP Carpark

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/road-rage ... orm-clash/

A Manly fan in the VIP carpark has apparently attempted to hit Storm players and at least one Storm fan. I hope they catch and jail this guy. There can be no excuse in the world that allows him to get off with anything less and if Manly and the NRL cover it up, I will be p***ed! Final proof that Manly fans are the most feral in the comp!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It happened in the VIP parking...it's not just a normal fan it's coporate sponsor or player and considering Luke didn't know him it's not a player..I really hope like is ok now...he was shaken up on the weekend
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I hope so too.
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Apparently they asked for witnesses at the ground, when question J.Maxwell said ' I never saw anything'

Shame there is no CCTV video of it or they could have got Steve Chiddy and Luke Patten to review it!!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

coupy73 wrote:Apparently they asked for witnesses at the ground, when question J.Maxwell said ' I never saw anything'

Shame there is no CCTV video of it or they could have got Steve Chiddy and Luke Patten to review it!!
Nah, no need to review it. I think you'll find the players and fans shouldn't have been in front of the car while it was driving towards them. If anything, penalty against us.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I hope everyone involved in the incident is ok. Terrible behaviour. Given he is a Manly fan surprised he didn't have his brother come flying in in a second car.

They couldn't stop MK5 with an SVU either.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nice work by my Brother Luke. The day any k hunt tries to run me over they'd better lima lima lima duck kill me!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Seems like the REAL story is nothing like this story..Nobody was in any danger and he def didn`t try and run down Storm players. Bit of tabloid story telling
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hope all are ok

Hope our fan gets a lengthy ban
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy wrote:Seems like the REAL story is nothing like this story..Nobody was in any danger and he def didn`t try and run down Storm players. Bit of tabloid story telling
were you there to see it?