Goodbye Hoffy and Sisa

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Two of our best performers in todays loss but thats footy thats life. Never forget the service these two men provided for our club.

Good onya Hoffy all the best and Sisa ni sa moce.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bula wrote:Two of our best performers in todays loss but thats footy thats life. Never forget the service these two men provided for our club.

Good onya Hoffy all the best and Sisa ni sa moce.
+1. My daughter's two favourite players gone in one hit.
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Were we watching the same game. Waqa was terrible. Should've been dropped 10 weeks ago
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Good luck at your next club fellas, thanks for the memories. Also Sad to see Moors Go. And Ben Roberts who had moments of brilliance.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

NevilleB wrote:Were we watching the same game. Waqa was terrible. Should've been dropped 10 weeks ago
I disagree. I thought when we needed points he tried hard. I was watching on tv and knowing him personally doesnt help but I'm proud of what he did in Storm colours.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I don't think Tim Glasbys leaving....as the boys walked off the line up in two lines and clapped junior Sisa and Ben off and then Hoffy but Tim stayed in the line...maybe he isn't leaving
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:I don't think Tim Glasbys leaving....as the boys walked off the line up in two lines and clapped junior Sisa and Ben off and then Hoffy but Tim stayed in the line...maybe he isn't leaving
we can only hope he is staying
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Any news on Duffie? I hope he is going to be offered a new contract???
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hoffy is 5th on the Storm's games played list with 245 (shame he wont play his 250th with us) and equal 8th on try scorers list (with Steve Turner) with 59.

Sisa is equal 42nd on games played list with 67 (with Justin O'Neill and Jeremy Smith) and 15th on try scorers list with 41.

Thanks and good luck at Warriors and Raiders respectively.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hard to fathom that we'll never see Hoffy in a Storm jersey again. What a club player he has been over his 11 years with us.

Also to all the other departing players, its been a privilege having you at our club. Really appreciate all your efforts.

We say we love this time of the year but that's till you're eliminating, once you've been knocked out its tough because you have to say farewell to so many players who you've become accustomed to rooting for week in week out.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Inglis#3 wrote:Hard to fathom that we'll never see Hoffy in a Storm jersey again. What a club player he has been over his 11 years
Well said...great sentiment....when Hoffy left in 2011 I think we all knew he would be back.....but now this is it (at least in a playing capacity).
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time