Rep Squads

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Junior Kiwis v Junior Kangaroos is live on Fox Sports Plus (Channel 505) on Saturday at 5pm. You have to press the red button. I won't be home so unfortunately I won't be able to record it so hopefully it will be replayed at another time.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So with Jarryd Hayne quitting to pursue an NFL career, I would expect either Chambers or Moylan to come in.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Kenny has pulled out of the nz mouris apparently injured himself at training on weds
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote:Junior Kiwis v Junior Kangaroos is live on Fox Sports Plus (Channel 505) on Saturday at 5pm. You have to press the red button. I won't be home so unfortunately I won't be able to record it so hopefully it will be replayed at another time.
Munster and Asofa-Solomona featuring in this one, a glimpse into the future I hope.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

England v Toa Samoa
Suncorp Stadium, Saturday 25 October 2014
Kickoff 5:00pm
ENGLAND
1. Sam Tomkins 2. Josh Charnley 3. Kallum Watkins 4. Michael Shenton 5. Ryan Hall 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Matthew Smith 8. George Burgess 9. Josh Hodgson 10. James Graham 11. Liam Farrell 12. Joel Tomkins 13. Joe Westerman
14. Daryl Clark 15. Brett Ferres 16. Thomas Burgess 17. Chris Hill

TOA SAMOA
1. Tim Simona 2. Antonio Winterstein 3. Ricky Leutele 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Ben Roberts 7. Kyle Stanley 8. Sam Tagataese 9. Michael Sio 10. David Fa'alogo 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Leeson Ah Mau 13. Josh McGuire
14. Pita Godinet 15. Jesse Sene-Lefao 16. Isaac Liu 17. Mose Masoe 18. Dunamis Lui

Australia v New Zealand
Suncorp Stadium, Saturday 25 October 2014
Kickoff 7:30pm
AUSTRALIA
1. Greg Inglis 2. Josh Mansour 3. Michael Jennings 4. Dylan Walker 5. Daniel Tupou 6. Daly Cherry-Evans 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Aaron Woods 9. Cameron Smith 10. Sam Thaiday 11. Beau Scott 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Greg Bird
14. Robbie Farah 15. Aidan Guerra 16. Josh Papalii 17. Corey Parker 18. Boyd Cordner 19. David Klemmer 20. Sione Mata'utia

NEW ZEALAND
1. Peta Hiku 2. Jason Nightingale 3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 4. Dean Whare 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 6. Kieran Foran 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Thomas Leuluai 10. Adam Blair 11. Simon Mannering 12. Kevin Proctor 13. Jason Taumalolo
14. Lewis Brown 15. Greg Eastwood 16. Martin Taupau 17. Tohu Harris 18. Suaia Matagi
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So disappointed that Samoa didn't quite get up there, fantastic effort from them though.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Great game
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I really enjoyed both games yesterday. I was barracking hard for the Samoans to get up. If there was ever anyone we could recruit to add starch to our forward pack it would by Mose Masoe (I know out of our price range and contracted to St Helens).

I wasn't surprised to see the Kiwis win, they are a good team and Aussies have a lot of players out. I was surprised Kiwis were at such long odds to win match at start of night. Our Kiwi boys played well particularly Kev and Jesse. I also thought Adam Blair was back to his form at the Storm. The Aussie philosophy of not picking props backfired. Woods, the only genuine prop, didn't do much and neither did Thaiday. Would have been better off picking Tolman in squad. For next week it looks like we will have to make do with Klemmer. Farah also showed he is overrated, did nothing last night. It is also funny that the Aussies usually have 3 or 4 fullbacks in the team and then last night we were down to one and GI went off. Usually we have Billy, GI, Hayne, Boyd.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yeah that kiwi price was crazy..... so much so I came really close to throwing some money on them to win....... of course, now I wish I did :(
brisbanestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Did anyone watch Samoa vs New Zealand? Was out so I only managed to catch the last 10 minutes. If any one did, would love to know your thoughts on the game. Was it another case of Samoa really sticking it to a big name or NZ playing poorly? Cause for concern for the Kangaroos? Thanks to Gem for providing absolutely nothing post game.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Samoa took the game to them from the first hit up and made them earn absolutely everything. unfortunately, superior fitness won in the end in my opinion. (and perenara coaching nz at times too!)
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ben Roberts made some dumb mistakes at crucial times - and i don't think Samoa kicked a single conversion.....in all they should have won imo
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

got away with one today, need nz to beat eng next week then win ourselves to make final, otherwise we are way behind on for and against.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Was disappointed Hoffy didn't get a last chance to have a run in front of his home crowd before going to the Worriers.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tohu was massive against the shower dodgers. Jesse was very good as well.

Loved seeing James Graham with his panties in a knot on full time, blowing up at the ref like it's his fault that Graham knocked on, ruining Engalnd's last chance :lol: