Rd 21 West Tigers Vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah, Tallis was a knob in the first place for outing Farah based on something said over a year ago, but since this whole mess exploded Farah has been an idiot if he didn't realise that skipping training and the post game press conference was only going to make the situation worse for him. The media manager only suggested that Galloway could do the presser if Farah wasn't up for it - it wasn't a directive, it was a choice for Farah. But it doesn't really matter who suggested what, Farah should've just come out early and owned his comment from over a year ago and shot down the current relevancy of it before it got to where it is now.

Seriously, just be grateful we don't have the Tigers management running our club!
coupy73 wrote:Does it have to be the captain & Head coach that fronts up to the post match media.
When Belleamy didn't turn up earlier this year and Storm sent Justin Morgan in we got fined!

Fair enough if he was injured and couldn't physically turn up, but the footage showing him running out of the back door on monday he clearly wasn't injured!
I did have the same thoughts regarding this as well coupy...
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:
blazza18 wrote:In fairness to the first point. The Tigers media manager told Farah that Galloway would do the presser because of his 150th game. And it was pointed out yesterday that the only reason Farah did the interview for the footy show was because channel 9 were giving up a $20k donation for Simon Dwyer if Farah agreed to do an exclusive for them.
The Tigers media manager pretty much asked if Farah would prefer for Galloway to do the post match presser instead of him, so he can avoid the heat... Farah obviously took him up on that offer then was captured on camera running for the back exit of the stadium to avoid walking past the waiting media.

Farah could have quite easily stomped this out early on, even in the initial post game press conference two weeks ago, by saying, "Yes I said that but it was a difficult time 15 months ago. We have moved on, my relationship with Mick is great now and he has my full support."... But he didn't say that. He made it all about him and wanted everyone to know how poorly he was being treated.
Ha! Obviously I agree with this! :-D
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Apparently if you are going to send someone in place of the head coach/captain, it needs to be agreed with the NRL ahead of time. Milestone players often join the captain and coach, sometimes replace the captain.

My understanding is that we were fined because it was not agreed ahead of time. If we were gonna get fined anyway, we should have just let Bellamy front the presser and let rip... make sure we get every last piece of value out of the $10K.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Scooter wrote:.....- Pearce, Jack and Siro have all retired and the club has continued......
Well. .... kind of :)
IAmShit
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

KingHoweofIsrael wrote:lol. ....We have a 'westy' on board......I didn't realise they put Internet (or phone lines for that matter) out that way. ....now piss off before I 'fong ya mate!
LOL What an imbecile you are! You accuse me of being a 'westy' without having the slightest clue of who I am or where I come from. Some of you retards actually refer to me as a bogan. To clear up the dust, I am actually a selective high school student in Year 10 in Penrith. This dumbass should probably read what he writes first (can you even read), because Western Sydney is actually the fastest growing area in Australia at the moment. Now why don't you piss off you country-side simpleton. What's the bet your a fat, lowlife prick who thinks anyone gives two shits about. And to top it off, you go for the Storm.......
Robbie Farah > Cameron Smith
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Its easy to be the fastest growing area in Australia when its gone from being a baron wasteland to just a regular shit hole haha.

Go home son. You should be drinking some vodka cruisers or taking selfies.
IAmShit
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

stormy wrote:Where is "IamSHIT" to give us his take on his mediocre teams performance against my Champion Team? maybe after tonights lesson in defence from Storm the tiger cubs might perform better next week.
By the way idiot, 'IamShit is the name the dickhead admin guy gave to me. Tbh, with all the injuries, players playing out of position, it was always going to be tough. Cam smith was at his best tonight......sooking and whinging bout the ruck. And slater that little shit, takes out a player and nothing happens. It's well known anyway that storm are a protected species.
Robbie Farah > Cameron Smith
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

IAmShit wrote: I am actually a selective high school student in Year 10 in Penrith.
When I read 'selective' in that quote, I take it means 'special'.

I'm sure we all know what Special Schools are.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Seems my uninformed accusation was on the money...... so I'll go for double or nothing - judging by the information that's recently come to light, in that not only have you taken the loss so badly... but that you also ride the short bus to school - i'd say you're actually robbie farah.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

IAmShit wrote:
KingHoweofIsrael wrote:lol. ....We have a 'westy' on board......I didn't realise they put Internet (or phone lines for that matter) out that way. ....now piss off before I 'fong ya mate!
LOL What an imbecile you are! You accuse me of being a 'westy' without having the slightest clue of who I am or where I come from. Some of you retards actually refer to me as a bogan. To clear up the dust, I am actually a selective high school student in Year 10 in Penrith. This dumbass should probably read what he writes first (can you even read), because Western Sydney is actually the fastest growing area in Australia at the moment. Now why don't you piss off you country-side simpleton. What's the bet your a fat, lowlife prick who thinks anyone gives two shits about. And to top it off, you go for the Storm.......
What do you mean a "Selective student" do you select if you want to go to school or not?. Who really cares if WS is the fastest growing area in Aust? it really depends on who is moving into the area if it makes it appealing or not.
And I like Kingys imput on this forum thanks " year 10 kid.
we don`t mind if you post on here Yr 10 kid but lose the attitude and you`ll find most on here very welcoming. We are not bullies .We love our team as I`m sure you like yours. Make your posts constructive.