Rd 21 West Tigers Vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bahahaha at least you lived up to the Western Sydney, bogan stereotype, that's more than we could have asked for.

Best young talent? Tedesco can't go five minutes without injuring himself. Soft as butter.

Brooks is the most over-hyped young player to probably ever play the game.

And poor old Wobbie "cry baby" Farah, needs to dry his eyes, stop trying to bring down his coach from inside and just worry about Cameron Smith once again showing him on the field, how a talented hooker plays the game.

Enjoy watching the finals in September once again without the rabble that is the Tigers :)
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

IAmShit wrote:
stormy wrote:
Turtle188 wrote:That's okay Sally. Brisbane flicked their coach and look at the result.

I'd be more concerned about the condition of the cow paddock we'll have to play on.
I just hate the thought of my Champion team having to play on local cow paddocks(do they even have hot water). I think Sydney clubs have to start being professional and move away from the sub(burban) grounds. The Sydney clubs must be very envious of Storm players for the first rate ground and facilities that our champions get to do their jobs in.

I am super confident about this game.
CMON TIGERS, LETS TEACH THESE KIDS A LESSON!!!

You idiots are so confident and arrogant with your supposed team! Hey, answer me one question, how many dollars are you over the cap this time. Retard supporters, especially this Stormy dumbass. So what if we don't have as good a facilities than you, it has nothing to do with the game. The grub Smith will probably milk penalties all night, and try to get his shitty team over the line. If you didn't have the three, you'd be at the bottom of the ladder, and since they only have a couple more years, get familiar with the spoon you arrogant pricks. As for us, we have the best young talent in the comp and we'll be at the top!!! >:D >:D
get lost idiot. why wouldn`t you want better facilities for your team and supporters but then I spose you are happy with mediocre.
IF you didn`t have the BIG 3 ...Stupid thing to say as we do have them and they have played together so long so of course they play well together.
tigers have killed the career of adam blair he was a very good player but now he has adopted the mediocre standard of tigers.
wobbie farah will cry to refs all night as he usually does. Oh and can wobbie be ready to carry Cam`s bags to and from the bus on Monday night cos that is all he is good for.
Even if the tigers were over the cap they just wouldn`t have the commitment to be anything other than mediocre.
Of course we love our team as you love your team..what is wrong with that? I have supported Storm from game 1
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surely this oxygen thief we have had the pleasure of meeting is not a westy?! He seems to spell at a 1st grade level or higher and he has the internet! Although perhaps He has driven to the local McDonalds (presumably to work, because thats the only job hes qualified for) for the free Wifi and thought people actually give a toss about what he thinks. You are doing Wests supporters proud mate, continue being a shining light for your shambles of a club as they circle the drain.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So the Raiders and Knights haven't done us any favours today.
Storm99
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I think melbourne will make a big charge to the grand final and we will be up against manly and it will be stewart vs slater and cronk vs DCE, what a match up that would be. GO STORM
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

West's couldn't win a fixed chook raffle, that they themselves fixed, Elias would steal it then cry poor and Robbie would take a dive because that's what they do best, the level of inbreeding in both the club and supporter base makes Broncos fans blush
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Happy enough with that after a bit of a slow start. Coops is killing it and what about Cams two kicks on his non preferred side out wide? Absolute crackers. I think it's clear to see that Koroibete will prove to be an excellent pick up for us and will only get better after he's been in the system longer.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So Wests can set up Base Camp on top of a Storm player.....pitch a tent.....make a meal...have a kip.....pack up the tent and then decide to set off on their journey......WITHOUT ANY lima lima lima duck PENALTY BEING BLOWN BY THE INCOMPETENT DONKEYS REFERRING THE GAME ?????
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'm enjoying the grandstand call (even if it is like 2 minutes ahead of what i'm watching....) Coops is on fire - have i ever said how much i love that guy?

MK5 and Mahe are beasts out on the left!! Aw Crunch!! CRUNCH!! I'm lovin' it!

Also.......Cam brought his kicking boots~!!! Let's hope he keeps those fluro's on for the rest of the year! :)
Monsoon
Monsoon

Getting hammered in the penalties again, wobbie and the whinging supporters are getting them ahead in that department, if we can keep our cool they will even out and we should win this one comfortably, Cronk and Roberts both been outstanding orchastrating all of our tries, Marika is a star? And Sisa Waqa well, have fun in Canberra! The Jesse Bromwich no try has to be the worst call of the year, Norrie cant dissappear as the man playing the ball, such a bad call.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Our first few minutes were anything but convincing. I am glad that JB will return this half and incredibly happy that MK is getting some meat.

Alot of positives but need to cut out those silly mistakes that off ball players are making
Monsoon
Monsoon

FFS WAQA JUST GO NOW!!
Monsoon
Monsoon

Lol makes me eat my words instantly
Monsoon
Monsoon

Definition of Rocks & Diamonds

Sisa Waqa
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

OMG SISA!!!!!!!!!!

wtf?!?!?! lol.....how did he even......lol!