R20 - Brisbane vs Melbourne

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tohu ... L1AfLm.jpg

T is 6ft 4ins (195cm) ...even accounting for he is in front of Mahe I think Mahe would be struggling to be 185cm. Plus, have seen them together and there's just no way!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Chip wrote:http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tohu ... L1AfLm.jpg

T is 6ft 4ins (195cm) ...even accounting for he is in front of Mahe I think Mahe would be struggling to be 185cm. Plus, have seen them together and there's just no way!
Couldn't agree more!! In the words of Geoff Toovey... there's gotta be an investigation into Mahe's height!! :lol: :lol:
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The more I think about this game the more I lose confidence in the win. Theres been too much said about the win streak we have over them and how they'll fire up for their outgoing coach.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I agree Bula I was thinking a win was on the cards until I heard all that.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm actually quietly confident we'll sneak a win tonight. Wouldn't be the first time i was wrong though......
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Where was the conclusive evidence that Cronk didn't graze the in-goal with his try!? There were a number of times the vision was obscured.

He probably did save the try but the VRs aren't following their retarded processes... again. We all knew that Waqa scored against Canberra but were told that there had to be 100% conclusive evidence to overturn the on-field decision.

F*cking joke.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:Where was the conclusive evidence that Cronk didn't graze the in-goal with his try!? There were a number of times the vision was obscured.

He probably did save the try but the VRs aren't following their retarded processes... again. We all knew that Waqa scored against Canberra but were told that there had to be 100% conclusive evidence to overturn the on-field decision.

F*cking joke.
FWIW...my impression was that it was held up and one angle seemed to support that.

I wanted a try....but there did seems to be a sequence of shots with the ball in the air
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

While i agree we've been on the end of some absolutely shocking calls i reckon the second last view showed he never grounded it. Without that there's no way they could prove conclusively but i reckon that one was pretty clear as much as i hate to admit it.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

We definitely got the better of a shocking decision with Hoffy's try. Easily a penalty against Billy for the challenge on the Bronco defender.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What an excellent win. No doubt all we'll read is how bad the Donkey's played and nothing about how we never allowed them to play well. Won't mean much unless we aim up against the Tigers next week but if we can i'm confident we can go on one of our post origin runs as we have in the past. Whether that's enough to win a GF remains to be seen but given this season is closer than any other in recent memory there's no reason why not.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Always room for some improvement...but that was a pleasing win....

Like I said earlier this week....

teams can fire up when Finals are on the line.

Guess the Storm love Finals more than the Donkeys love Griffin.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

No doubt we can improve and will need to for sure but we're certainly on the right track and can build leading into the finals i think.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Great win by the boys. One of our best games all year especially when one of their tries came from that sloppy play that ended in Hodges kick that almost went out.

I love Koroibete so glad we picked him up especially when the Tigers lost a winger to injury last week. Jesse is a gun his offloads are awesome.Jesse should be our player of the year.

I thought Tim Glasby had a good game too. Disappointed he is off to the Cowboys.

Well done to Hoffy on his double
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Congratulations to Cameron Smith on becoming the highest point scoring forward ever.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

To me this game was NEVER IN DOUBT.. it never entered my head that we might lose to our bitches,
Congratulations to our CHAMPION CAPTAIN..