Chambers assault investigation??

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cherry_Poppins wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote:
Cherry_Poppins wrote:4 weeks on the sidelines should do it
Guilty until proven innocent, unless the guy was self harming then 2 weeks
Aaaahhhh Cherry...good to have your clueless, humourless and brainless opinion back on our beloved Board.

you know...there are only 2 types of people in this world.

Those that support Melbourne Storm...and those that wish they supported Melbourne Storm.

I guess you fit into both camps....
Lol Nah mate, obvious joke is obvious

Those 2 games this year have been frustrating, went to the 1st and got soaked, had to listen to the world's only 2 Melbourne fans yabber about how good Roberts is,

I don't want to be a Melbourne fan, no prizes for teams who lose to Saints and come 10th, happy looking down from the top
Well then how come you still lost to Storm NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kya
Squall
Squall

How pissed off would police be having to waste their time on this petty shit because some knob wanted his 15 seconds of fame.

Secondly channel nine just continue to scrape the bottom of the barrel with media sensationalism of pointless drivel. Honestly they are such gutter reporters, doing a 2 minute story on dickhead crying over a push because his lima lima lima duck friend thought she was being funny taking ben teo's hat.

Will police charge her with theft??
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

depends whether they can get the hat to testify. i've heard that the hat really wants to speak up, but hasn't so far out of fear that something will happen to his sunvisor girlfriend.
Kya
Squall
Squall

Lol, thanks for the laugh mattpoet.
That was gold! :)
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Look at the ladder champ :)

I could make excuses like in round one we finished minus the games best fullback and tell you your best player wore pink

I could remind you that you should be missing 2 more points due to another loss vs Saints

Melbourne will always lift against Manly and I'm glad because of all the dominance they to me this teams real legacy is outdoing Saints for their record which was set by Easts in the 70s, Izzy and Cronk cuddling with tears flowing freely, that's how I'll remember

Anyway on the criminal issues while most likely a shit charge it's worth noting that yelling is considered assault and not just verbal and he can have other charges like intimidation and menacing added to the list, better legal minds than mine could probably think of other charges which could be laid, but just because a charge is laid isn't too say it'll stick, I'm sure Melbournes legal team will beat these frivolous charges
cayal
Squall
Squall

Cherry_Poppins wrote:minus the games best fullback
The one who doesn't play for his state or country?
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

cayal wrote:
Cherry_Poppins wrote:minus the games best fullback
The one who doesn't play for his state or country?
The best nor the competitions form Centre don't play rep but other than Hodges it's widely agreed these 2 players are leagues better than any other now that Inglis is considered a fullback, moot argument though, neither of us would trade ours for any other

On topic does anyone think he'll miss origin on this trumped up crap? I hope not
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I hope Chambers doesn`t miss origin chez. He deserves his chance. The games best fullback is playing SOO for Qld but your fullback is ok(just not the best).

Scenario Chez...If moanly were in the same position as Storm against dragqueens do you think moanly would have stopped playing and told ref siren has sounded or played to refs whistle as any team should do? moanly would have played on and claimed 2 points. We did NOTHING WRONG.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

it was .6 of a second, that is actually realistically the quickest the human ear can process and react to a sound, even one it is expecting, I think you'll find every game ends .something of a second late, it's just that this one was during a big play.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Police are taking not further action with this investigation. That means two things. Chambers has nothing to answer for and Cherry poppins can go away again.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Guy had his 15 minutes of fame now it's over what a douche
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

After seeing this idiot wearing a NSW Origin jersey on his Facebook page, I'm sure his complaint against QLD player(s) was just a coincidence as well...