Todd Carney To The Storm???

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I know some might find this article a bit of a joke - but since Todd Carney has been sacked from Cronulla, and we need a five-eighth, and Bellyache is known to not take any crap from players and arguably is the strictest coach in the game, could this be a possibility to sign him up for next year? Maybe Todd could thrive in Melbourne away from the Sydney media.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

IF prohibition is passed in Melbourne and IF Carney plays home games only, maybe...
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I wouldn't mind it if it did happen but since it hasn't I really hope we don't he's a dimwit
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lol no. Think we're ok with one of the Ben's/Green for next next season.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

there's enough on field ill discipline in this team to last a lifetime without Carney's influence off field....
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

just no
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

not in a month of sundays falling on consecutive blue moons! no d***heads!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Why should we sign him?. How many chances has he been given and he has just pissed them all away. Craig is there to coach a team NOT to be a baby sitter. Players who come to Storm thrive under CB because they want to be the best they can be but I`m afraid there is no helping tc..I am sure the players would get mighty annoyed at his antics and distractions and I am sure he doesn`t understand the meaning of discipline. 3 teams and 3 sackings says it all and if the sharks in their current situation sack him then that tells you he JUST ISN`T WORTH IT.