Rd 15 vs Parramatta

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Prior to this game, Hinchcliffe had;
Played 13 games for the year.
Made 5 tackle busts all year,
Averaged 43 metres.
Not made a single line break all year.

In the game against Parra, Hinchcliffe;
Made 7 tackle busts.
Made 107 metres.
Made 3 line breaks.

More of this please Hinchy! He is a fantastic tip-on man. Supported his fellow forwards well and the late passes at the line really helped Hinchy achieve those figures. More tip-ons!

I have been vocal of my disappointment in Hinchcliffe since starting. And whilst I am far from convinced that he is an ideal starting player, I will gladly eat my words if he can deliver close to this each week.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

And whilst it has already been said, I must echo the calls that Tohu HAS to start and play close to 80 mins. Outstanding once again after a huge effort last week.

Tohu
67 Mins
19 Runs
171 Metres (Most of any forward)
23 Tackles
2 Offloads

Tohu and Jesse lead the way once more. Every time either gets the ball and has a run, the line bends and we make metres after first contact.

Jesse
51 Mins (I think he should play closer to 60 personally)
16 Runs
163 Metres
21 Tackles
1 Offload
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

just watching the game again, hayne is moving like a man with 2 left feet (or is that boots lol)
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Everyone said he look tired. But we had three backing up and they do not look as tired as he did. Compared to our three origin players, Hayne really do must in Origin II. Maybe he was at the pub the rest of the week after Origin.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Billy gave headbutt a masterclass yesterday..
.Billy has had to deal with alot this season...pre season operation= no pre season training.
injured in SOO but still worked hard to get back into origin 2.

how can anyone suggest that headbutt would replace Billy as Australian fullback...Maybe they can include headbutt in the team so he can carry Billy`s bags to and from the bus, along side crab cherry evans carrying Coops bags.
the problem with headbutt yesterday was his team was totally outclassed and he is only a front runner.