Round 7 - Storm vs Raiders

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
brisbanestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Good lord, no more channel 9 games! Absolute amateur hour.
storm77
Squall
Squall

There is going to be a lot of bitching about the disallowed try and it was a terrible decision but lets not ignore the fact that we blew a couple of tries and our defense was once again putrid when it mattered.
toffee
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

What the hell has happened to our defence? Every time a team offloads and goes wide we look like concededing, especially on our left. Norrie and honchcliffe offer absolutely nothing going forward.
Some tough times ahead, warriors on Friday will be an even tougher contest.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Piss poor edge decision making in attack and defence. A lot of passes which should have stuck in the dry conditions

Warriors with their ad-lib football will run riot on us on Friday. Put Hunt in 5/8 please
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Defence defence defence. Oh and sloppy errors in our own half. And defence defence defence. Pathetic performance. We let them stay in the game just after half time with all our stupid errors. It's just the same shit every week and I'm sick of none of the players being held accountable for it. A good team puts 40 on Canberra today and wins by 30.

I don't like Ben Roberts, but I hate seeing players injured. Hopefully the knee isn't too bad and he's back out playing in a couple of weeks.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Also because I'm angry. Cam Smith is a terrible kicker and his miss cost us.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

My God....you could have driven a B-Double through the hole Vaughan went through to score.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That Waqa no-try call was shocking but the way we let in tries these days are even a greater worry.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

bula wrote:That Waqa no-try call was shocking but the way we let in tries these days are even a greater worry.
I cringe when I see Young crowd in every time. Credit 2 Raiders tries to this habit today.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The one positive, Billy played well today.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I bet the Sydney media will not carry on this week about the Sisa wrong call like they did last week about the Dragons. I bet it will be all about how good the Raiders played.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

they will claim payback.. :( (they will forget the wrong titans penalty)..I am so sick of the atrocious calls by the refs.they should let the teams determine who win. What a novel idea do you think it might catch on?
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

media saying Storm let game slip...
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

stormy wrote:media saying Storm let game slip...
That's the way I saw it. Had our chances and didn't capitalise on it.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

The stripping rule is very annoying this season, just let the ball go and you get a penalty. Every team is doing now. The refs this year and been the worse than ever before. none of them can get the calls right central, touch, video all getting it wrong. It looks like the flip a coin before the start of the match and decide who is going to win.