Round 6 - Storm vs Dragons

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

7pm Monday 14th April - Aami Park, Melbourne.

1. Billy Slater
2. Sisa Waqa
3. Will Chambers
4. Justin O'Neill
5. Young Tonumaipea
6. Ben Hampton
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Cameron Smith ©
10. Bryan Norrie
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Ryan Hinchcliffe

14. Kenny Bromwich
15. Tohu Harris
16. Mitch Garbutt
17. Tim Glasby

Only change is Glasby in for Weston. Lets hope we can get back on track and get the win.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Could someone PLEASE let me know where Georgie Rose is? It feels like he's just fallen off this planet and no one's taken any notice.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He went from having very little game time to none at all now.
I like our bench though.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Triple M on the weekend mentioned he was on the outer. So who knows. It's all a little confusing.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well there is a rumour he was late to training 3 days in a row and Bellamy gave him an in house 2 game suspension but that doesn't explain why his not playing this week
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Can we please blood Walker into the team this weekend too. Hampton hasn't been up to the grade and Walker is much more prepared for footy at the top level. I'll be distraught if we lose him to Souths.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

What a pathetic excuse.. get rid of PEA HEART...
toffee
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Surely Moors must be in with a shot of getting a run? both him and Vave performed well when given the opportunity last year (albeit in limited stints)
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Moors must have run over Bellamy's dog.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Agreed - I've liked the look of Moors since seeing him and Fifita run around for the Tigers... it's been hugely disappointing to know that we have someone like Moors at our disposal and he's not being utilised for some reason.
Kya
Squall
Squall

While I do agree with the sentiments about Moors, he has actually missed a lot of games with injury or been injured than returned to NSW cup. Not always big injuries but he seems to have a niggle here, miss a week and than return to NSW cup, or get an injury, nurse it till game day than play.

I would lke to see him in the team but I have noticed that while he appears to have often been overlooked, the club have also been guilty of keeping quiet on his injuries and not communicating about all the injuries our players incur, which occasionally misleads our supporters to believe that they are on the outer with the coaching staff.

He missed some of the preseason and was out for a time late last year, so in some regard much like Travis Robinson they are behind in their conditioning,
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Geez I actually forgot about Moors. Get him in the team! He's got soft hands and a good break from our normal structured plays.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I went to training today and I would say that Ben Roberts will be playing Monday night in place of Ben Hampton.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wow u beat me too it...I did talk to benny H and he said he wasn't sure if he was playing as he as a groin injury atm but was hopeful although as GlennB said above Ben Roberts train with cooper and Young wasn't at training and Richie Kenner was in his place