Round 2 - Storm vs Penrith

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
brisbanestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

BTW how nice did those jerseys look. A couple of minor changes seem to have made a huge difference from last year. Really hope that we stick with BLK long term
Rina
Squall
Squall

I genuinely love the white piping added. Makes the purple on the jersey pop

...now to fix the atrocious looking away kit ;)
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I actully love the jerseys too
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

people think footy players are dumb, lol, understatement of the century!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How good was the integration of the Crown logo on the jersey?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm sure Wallace in his whinge forgot to mention that one of their tries was scored after the chaser that put Billy under pressure under a high ball was offside.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote:I'm sure Wallace in his whinge forgot to mention that one of their tries was scored after the chaser that put Billy under pressure under a high ball was offside.
As did every other RL commentator when discussing the game and claiming the Panthers were robbed of a win because of the forward pass call... Oh yeah, don't worry about the blatant offside that directly lead to a try moments before. It was completely glossed over in the live call as well.

That and the fact that we have had many flat passes rules forward before... It was a 50/50 call as it did drift forward at least a metre so I don't understand all the tears.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Scooter wrote:How good was the integration of the Crown logo on the jersey?
It's a shame the logo has to be heat pressed on. Depending on the size of a player's jersey the lettering either slots in perfectly or overlaps the lighting bolts.

We've gone from being one of the worst clubs for sponsor integration to one of the best - not counting the away jersey, of course.