Memberships and merchandise

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

What a pleasant surprise - membership at the door when I got home today.

First I love the fact that it came personally addressed. The passed few years a family membership has meant that everything seemed to be addressed to hubby - something I've had many a whinge about.

The merchandise all seems good. The scarf is a little different with some blue in it. The hat is straight purple which we haven't had for a few years and seems to be a nice material. I'd have liked to see the bit if blue continued in the hat, but I'm not complaining f. The kids (fictual in my case) got snap back?? Style hats a bit more kiddy.
The seat cover is padded (to an extent) and better than I was expected after speaking to the membership guy (who hadn't actually seen it)
The calendar though is quite hilarious IMO and lends itself to some best caption discussion.

I'm a very happy camper just waiting for the first trial match.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

One of two expected membership packages has arrived.... and it's not hers. You don't think I haven't heard the end of it!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mine arrived today - never thought it would come on a Sunday!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Surprised to get mine on Sunday, too. Weird.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Weird you say! Family memberships of four people. One arrived Thursday, Two arrived Friday and the last one arrived Sunday. The courier came to my house three times. Wonder who is paying.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Turtle188 wrote:One of two expected membership packages has arrived.... and it's not hers. You don't think I haven't heard the end of it!
Hers arrived today......whew!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Got mine and daughters the other day. Very happy!! The Billy's Buddies pack is probably the best one yet for the kids
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Got mine last Saturday..tiny sticker is already on car.