Slater Victim of Assault

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Numerous reports coming out that Slater has been arrested and is being detained by British Police.

Please turn out to be inaccurate...
Last edited by yourhero on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

On Triple M it said he may have been in a scuffle with cops. Lets hope it's nothing more than a case of D&D which while not ideal it's nothing overly major.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread ... b-arrested

If a Manly fan ever complains about anything said about their players on this forum, I will kindly be telling to get f*cked. Check out the absolute rubbish already on the Scum supporter page...

They want him lynched and banned for a significant time and there are absolutely no details out. Scum.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ice wrote:Lets hope it's nothing more than a case of D&D which while not ideal it's nothing overly major.
Assuming you are correct, it seems well out of character for someone like Billy... One of the last players on the tour I would expect to get himself into trouble.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Now I am hearing he is the victim in a nightclub scuffle.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

The news reports say he has been detained NOT arrested. Billy wasn`t the instigator but because it is an Australian player they will blow it all out of proportion. Billy won`t have anything to worry about NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:
Ice wrote:Lets hope it's nothing more than a case of D&D which while not ideal it's nothing overly major.
Assuming you are correct, it seems well out of character for someone like Billy... One of the last players on the tour I would expect to get himself into trouble.
Not saying i'm correct, just reporting what a news site is saying. Have also read as above that Bill wasn't the instigator so hopefully that's true.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Latest is he was the victim and informed of his right to press charges. By the way, someone should blow that Manly forum up and the scum that subscribe to it!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

From the SMH: It's believed that the Melbourne fullback was the victim and is unlikely to be charged.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... z2kK7yzB5O
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lmao at those scum fans. At least Billy didn't do a Brett Stewart. Typical scum.

Anyway. Storm in a teacup, although being out at a nightclub that late isn't the best idea.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

NRL website says he was released without charge
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hmm ? Thought I'd go see what the veggies at silvertails had ::)
Bottom line ?
Most of those posters will be dodging coppers next week
They'll be the Toolies @ Schoolies :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The weak dog who threw one after Bill clearly tried to diffuse the situation and was turning away deserved exactly what he go. And it was also a much better one than he gave out!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 6758458688
Crooner
Squall
Squall

Am I the only one that thought Billys reaction was a little Excessive?
There might have been more in the lead up but he basicly piushes Billy (granted in the face) with an open hand.
I think Billy is lucky to get away with this one
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

a little excessive maybe, but the guy was being a dick and deserved it!! we have seen people get away with that crap forever at pubs, thinking nothing will come back their way, not this time! and without hesitation