Storm members survey

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Has anyone else completed the survey that came out today? I went through it tonight and when I got to the extra section the offer was different. On the email it says that if you go through and do the extra section you will go into the running for what is on offer below
From email
"Plus, if you answer the additional questions at the end of the survey, you will enter the draw to win two adult and two junior memberships for the Club House in 2014, valued at $1980."

When you get to that section though the offer is for a couple of double passes to the Makita Kearns lounge. Have I missed something or has someone naffed that up? ???
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

If they mentioned the Makita bit that might be a bit of a typo, as Makita is no longer a sponsor?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Seems to be a bit of 'membership renewal overkill' going on ?
Two Emails for 'instant renewal' last week.One of which I RENEWED on.
And paid in full,though not happy that the only choices offered are both
STORM ADVANTAGE, which somehow appears to commit me to membership every year hereafter ?
Then today a get home to find the snail mail version of the VERY same renewal
Though this one does 'offer' a membership 'upgrade' as the 'recommended option'

DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO FILL OUT THE MEMBER SURVEY STORM ?

Better still do you want me to continue telling people I meet in my job,(courier) that Storm membership is good value & family friendly ?
Because I'm not convinced at the moment :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields