Craig Bellamy

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

A guy just came into work and told me Craig Bellamy was in hospital having blood tests. He said he heard it on SEN. I have looked at online news and can not find anything. Has anyone else heard anything?
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Thanks Simo
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hope he's ok.
Did anyone see the interview of Craig by Fatty not so long ago? Fatty asked him about his infamous sprays and Craig said he had a bit of a wake-up call after one this season (forget which) where he said it took a couple of days for his thinking & memory to come straight and he wondered if he had burst a blood vessel or something. He realized he had to change how he did things. I thought at the time that he was intimating he had had a bit of a scare & it tied in with how laid back (for him) he has been in the last half of the season compared to how we usually see him (in the box & at pressers) and that possibly he had made a decision based on that incident to try to keep calmer. I remember thinking about 3 or 4 games ago that for some reason his expectations for the team weren't that high because of how he seemed not so passionate....this actually explains a lot to me.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

He needs a few weeks lying on a beach somewhere drinking cocktails with little umbrellas in them.