Official thread and signing news

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

is he a premiership player?
mattystorm1987
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Haha I guess not, I was thinking of international player doh!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote:
sallymay wrote:Willie signed with the manly scum
eal isn't official yet and we have been linked which makes me nervous, won't feel better until it's announced officially that he's gone elsewhere.

It's now official, he's signed with the scum as well as Vave and Mateo.
mattystorm1987
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Ok my next guess is Jono wright.. Premiership player with dogs in 2012 n don't play for oz or lions
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

mattystorm1987 wrote:Ok my next guess is Jono wright.. Premiership player with dogs in 2012 n don't play for oz or lions
Mattystorm1987 In case you forgot Storm won 2012 Premiership. Therefore Wright is not a premiership player.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:Little rumour doing the rounds a certain premiership player that is still un signed for next year is back in the state and is chatting to storm peeps today and it's mot any of the kangaroos or lions...
By "back in the State", is that eluding to the fact that said player is an ex-Storm player? If so that could only be a few players.

Maybe I am just reading too much into that line.
mattystorm1987
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Scooter wrote:
mattystorm1987 wrote:Ok my next guess is Jono wright.. Premiership player with dogs in 2012 n don't play for oz or lions
Mattystorm1987 In case you forgot Storm won 2012 Premiership. Therefore Wright is not a premiership player.
oh I thought it just ment he played in a gf.. Not a good day for me is it ? I'm done guessing
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

hmmm.

Going around the grounds then -

Nielsen, is he contracted?
Lowrie?
Newton is off contract
What's Adam Blair's status?

That's it off the top of my head.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

AK
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Getting there...I spoke to him today...it's Kirisome Auvva he is back in melbourne living with young ( his court date is soon)

He proberly won't be coming back but said he wants too...his waiting for souths to give him a contract extension
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:it's Kirisome Auvva he is back in melbourne living with young ( his court date is soon)

He proberly won't be coming back but said he wants too...his waiting for souths to give him a contract extension
After his form this year, you would expect that to be a near certainty. I doubt he will play anywhere except the Bunnies.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

kaufusi never won a gf
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Harrison just got cut by the dragqueens. If he finds his old form he could be a handy pick up but sadly I think its behind him
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Richie Fa'aoso? He has been cleared to play again
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nacho wrote:Harrison just got cut by the dragqueens. If he finds his old form he could be a handy pick up but sadly I think its behind him
When he left the Raiders he was as promising a young backrower you could find in the comp. He just dropped off so steeply at the Dragons.

Talent like that can't just disappear. If a club with a good coach picks him up, I think he will do well.