Official thread and signing news

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

back row looks set for 2015 then.

11.proctor
12.harris
13.hinchy
14.glasby
15.k.brom/tll
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

My source at the club was well aware of kaufusi leaving England but couldn't give me a straight answer whether storm were in the box seat for him.

There was a lot of "we could use him... But... Etc"
storm77
Squall
Squall

Hinchy better not be starting.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote:My source at the club was well aware of kaufusi leaving England but couldn't give me a straight answer whether storm were in the box seat for him.

Nacho, not sure whether it is just me but their seems to be a lot of umming and arring (sorry can't spell it) about our Club this year. Is it a HAPPY club at the moment? cos as a Member it sure doesn't feel like it or something doesn't quite feel right
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

im agreeing with you there...lots of player re-signing but the club is just like bluhhhhhhhhh
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

cayal
Squall
Squall

Well he can't have any more bad luck.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

mystormboys wrote:
nacho wrote:My source at the club was well aware of kaufusi leaving England but couldn't give me a straight answer whether storm were in the box seat for him.

Nacho, not sure whether it is just me but their seems to be a lot of umming and arring (sorry can't spell it) about our Club this year. Is it a HAPPY club at the moment? cos as a Member it sure doesn't feel like it or something doesn't quite feel right
ITs not all sunshine and rainbows like a few years ago but from what I understand its still a happy club in regards to team morale and stuff. Its a harder road for the supporters though.

There is also big potential for a surprise debut next year that I cant imagine many see coming. Ive already said too much and you guys will hate me but just stew on that for the offseason ;)
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nacho wrote:There is also big potential for a surprise debut next year that I cant imagine many see coming. Ive already said too much and you guys will hate me but just stew on that for the offseason ;)
I WILL NOT SLEEP NOW....I BLAME U NACHO
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lol
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Christian Welch... Suilasi Vunivalu... Dean Britt?
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Not even close scooter.

I wont be announcing who it is at all just FYI, till he debuts
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cody Walker has done a back flip and has worked out he is more chance of playing NRL at Storm. Bunnies have released him and he will make his debut at Storm... lol just making things up. That would be a surprise debut.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

surprise debut suggests from outside the fg squad. maybe someone at easts, Neumann or butterfield perhaps.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote:Cody Walker has done a back flip and has worked out he is more chance of playing NRL at Storm. Bunnies have released him and he will make his debut at Storm... lol just making things up. That would be a surprise debut.
You joke, but you make a very valid point. Likely next year Reynolds and Keary will be the halves.

An injury to one of them would see Sutton move back to 5/8. Another injury and Dylan Walker is a real possibility of moving to the halves.

Unfortunately, I don't see Walker getting much of a crack at first grade.