Tonights Ticket Prices

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Brian
Squall
Squall

$65 for our 6 yr old grandson tonight
No wonder we did not get more people
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Having aisle gestapo telling people "it's always been this expensive" & stopping them from standing in aisles talking to friends 'not in their usual GA spots' ,before the game even started - IS NOT HELPFUL either :evil:
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bourbon Rat wrote:Having aisle gestapo telling people "it's always been this expensive" & stopping them from standing in aisles talking to friends 'not in their usual GA spots' ,before the game even started - IS NOT HELPFUL either :evil:
Particularly when the aisle gestapo took up more space than aforesaid friends (fat little f#%ker that he was).
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

The ticket prices were appalling. How do they expect a family to be able to afford that. I bet that a lot of supporters would love to have gone to the game but the ticket prices scared them away. Makes more sense to have lower prices and a bigger crowd. There wasn`t a game in Melbourne last night and I am sure with the right prices some afl fans would have gone to watch their Melbourne RL team in a final.

You missed ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY nrl. When are you ever gunna learn?
Rina
Squall
Squall

I've been ranting about the ticketing prices of last nights game all week on social media, had 3 people who were maybes for the game who turned it down due to not having the funds.

Bellamy also wrote about it in the Australian
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/o ... 6724003698

As usual, the NRL doesnt learn. I don't quite buy the stadium price excuse because it doesnt make sense to me that AAMI would request more than Allianz, being a smaller venue. Any ideas?