Finals Week 3

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hi Guys when we beat the knights which day will we play roosters next week, is it Friday or Sat?
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think the Roosters will have the Friday night game to get the extra day rest having finished on top.
I'm just focusing on this week though! :-D
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hopefully scriptyx didn't just have himself a T-Mac moment.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Maybe we should worry about the Knights before we think about week 3 first aye ?
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I only recently started following the nba again (orlando fan, jaded due to our epic centres defecting to LA over the years) what did t-mac say/do? He holds a place in my heart too, just like penny, amazing talent cut down by injuries :(
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Spoke about how good is was to make it to the 3rd round when the magic were 3-2 up against Detroit.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ohh, ouch - didn't see that one lol
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I have plans next Sat so need to know. I'm not worried about the Knights
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

scriptyx wrote:I have plans next Sat so need to know. I'm not worried about the Knights
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I would certainly still focus on this week, but it's confirmed as Sat night prelim for the Roosters at Allianz
Himitsu Arashi
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Next week is mystery
Last week is history
This week is gift
That's why it's called
THE PRESENT
boku no naka de jiku ni natteiku mono ga
僕の中で軸になっていくものが
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm gonna do something naughty tomorrow but I reckon I can get some goss...the knights are training tomorrow so I'm gonna go and check it out
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Good onya Sal but I hope you don`t fall asleep watching knights train.
looking forward to hearing the goss. has bennett started whining to the media yet.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

To be honest they don't train like the storm that's for sure...james McManus didn't train and came out later wearing a moon boot..he then disappeared again when the knights fan saw him...he was hiding the boot..

There was ALOT of bombing the wings and also long passes from Mullen to the wing back into the centre

They were calling Sisas name and also Jesse as calls

The last thing I heard and saw was them saying kick it out keep slater out so I'm guessing they will kick it dead as often as possible
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:To be honest they don't train like the storm that's for sure...james McManus didn't train and came out later wearing a moon boot..he then disappeared again when the knights fan saw him...he was hiding the boot..

There was ALOT of bombing the wings and also long passes from Mullen to the wing back into the centre

They were calling Sisas name and also Jesse as calls

The last thing I heard and saw was them saying kick it out keep slater out so I'm guessing they will kick it dead as often as possible
whaddya doing posting on here Sallymay.......get down to AAMI and tell Craig & the boys.

Seriously....by this stage of the season the Knights plans should be well and truly known
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time