Where to watch the Rabbits game

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bramall
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hi All,
Good pub to watch the game this Friday night please,
I would prefer not the crown.
Thank you
GO THE MIGHTY STORM
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Rising Sun in Richmond.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

At home with a couple of six packs and a family pizza is where I will be as I can carry on as much as I want without paying through the nose for grog!
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

LESStar58 wrote:At home with a couple of six packs and a family pizza is where I will be as I can carry on as much as I want without paying through the nose for grog!
Ditto
Bramall
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Thanks Guys,
That pizza and beer sounds good,But would love to share the win with
other Storm Fans
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I will be watching it here in sadelaide at home cos I like to cheer and make noise. We have a few Storm supporters over here and sometimes we get together and watch the game. I`m not much of a host cos during the game if they want a drink they have to get it themselves as I only have focus for my CHAMPION TEAM.If I lived in God`s City(Melbourne) I would invite you over Brammel if you were happy to abide by game time house rules
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

IMPERIAL HOTEL TO SHOW QUALIFYING FINAL CLASH THIS FRIDAY!

Need a family friendly place to watch the Qualifying final this Friday between the Rabbits and the Storm? Then head to the Imperial Hotel in Bourke St Melbourne!

Storm Purple Army key ring holders will receive 15% off any meals purchased upon presentation of their key ring at the time of payment.

Those wishing to attend the Official Club Live site will need to be Over 18 and attend Crown's Largerfield Sports Bar and Beer Garden located near the Taxi rank.

http://bourkestreetimperial.com/