Rd 25 storm vs manly brookvale sat 31/8 7.30pm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy wrote:It would annoy the living crap out of the Sydney media if the GF was played between the REIGNING PREMIERS MELBOURNE STORM and manly.
For that to happen, we would both have to win week 1 of the finals. If either of us lose week 1, we would meet in a Prelim (assuming a win in week 2).
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Foran an immortal. :lol: Can't believe this guy is still allowed to write his dribble here.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

blazza18 wrote:Foran an immortal.
Somebody left a t in there :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

blazza18 wrote:Foran an immortal. :lol: Can't believe this guy is still allowed to write his dribble here.
Obviously oblivious to what was written

I said he'd be an immortal to shut the kiwis up and given the success he's already had and the fact he's still got probably 10 or more years to top up an already impressive resume including having captained his country the sky is the limit.That will be my final response to the mental heavyweight known as blazza as there are many others on this board more worthy of my parley
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'll ask then;

Did you mean that you think he'll become an immortal? Regardless of it's based under the pretense of 'o lima lima lima duck, we need a kiwi immortal' or not.