Rnd 22: Storm Vs Souths - Aami Park Friday 9th August.

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I didn't notice the last bit, certainly saw the chat between finchy and cam - I was somewhat expecting burgess to cop an almighty hit next carry. I wouldn't be surprised if finchy offered sammy boyle a nut grab of his own (though, knowing how finchy likes a chat it might've been scoreboard related)
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

I blame the parents.
His brother gets pissed and thinks it's ok to smash car windows, poor Sammy gets frustrated because his team is struggling so he squirrel grips a bloke.
You'd have to think that's the parent's fault.

Honestly, 2 weeks is rubbish. Hoppa got 12 for trying to do a prostate check, and I know which one is worse.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Is the pommy front row the dirtiest line in world sport?

Graham the biter will be up front too
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

squirrel bargearse is known for it among his team mates,he must practice it at training. if he isn`t going around the big head he is going around little head.he is just a thug.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

He said sorry to his team mates in their team member yesterday. How about saying sorry to Chambers.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

glennb wrote:He said sorry to his team mates in their team member yesterday. How about saying sorry to Chambers.
I think he was apologizing for his infidelity. The man-on-man groping is supposed to be exclusive to the Rabbitohs showers after a game.
Sam just couldn't wait that long.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What do Sam Burgess and Catherine Zeta-Jones have in common?

They both love grabbing old fellas!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The channel 9 idiots still slobbering over Souths performance last week :lol:

Bring on the finals.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Matty Johns disagreed with Sterlo and co on Sterlo Thursday night. He was of the opinion that Melbourne's unusually high error count let Souths off the hook.

I thought that was pretty obvious tbh but nearly all of the other channel 9 and Fox lackies couldn't stop verbally felating the Bunnies after losing by such a hefty margin.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Matty Johns making sense doesn't please me :P
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well, if you string enough words together, odds are some will eventually make sense.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Matty is usually pretty fair, particularly when discussing Melbourne IMO.
mattystorm1987
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Angry Bellamy tears strips off Maguire

Craig Bellamy and Michael Maguire are firm friends and arguably the two best coaches in the game. But that didn't stop the pair having a heated exchange last weekend in the wake of the Storm's win over the Rabbitohs. Bellamy tore strips off his former lower grade coach when he learned Maguire had questioned the Storm's wrestling tactics during the match. Bellamy has been extra sensitive about his players' ability to hold opponents in the tackle for several seasons now, knowing the impact rival coaches' views can have on referees. The issue was dead in the water until Maguire brought it up again – and onlookers rated Bellamy's spray among the best they had seen. The other interesting point from the game was brought up in the Storm sheds post match. Melbourne players could not believe the strength and power of the Burgess twins, Tom and George, describing them as two of the hardest players they have had to try to stop all season.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Where was that from? Madge is in no position to throw stones considering Lima tried to break Watmough's ankle on Friday!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

maybe bellyache talked him around to the dark side lol. seroiusly though, when your captain is sammy squirrel, just shut up, walk out and avoid eye contact!