Member Recognition

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

My daughter's a Billy's Buddies member, and was a Billy's Bubba's member prior to that. I haven't received an email regarding her membership, yet I have regarding my own.
Has anyone heard from the club regarding children's memberships? Or does this only apply to Adult membership?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

good question, give them a call. they helped me fix mine up when the link didn't work.
Bullucked
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Run Sika Run wrote:Never mind putting 1998 on my card.
All that`ll do is remind me of the good old days at olympic park.Standing in the rain with the other 7,000 storm fans. :lol:
And the great after match functions under the old dog tracks grandstand. Bring back Danny Boy?
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I also loved the good old days at Olympic Park Bullucked.In the social club before and after the game,knowing everyone who sat near me at the game.The players were approachable and friendly in the social club,and before the game. Yep those were the days.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bumping an old thread here...

Has everyone received their cards?

I am quite pleased at my new gold level membership card, such a great initiative. Although purple foundation member status would be even better
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote:Bumping an old thread here...

Has everyone received their cards?

I am quite pleased at my new gold level membership card, such a great initiative. Although purple foundation member status would be even better
It's a nice card ;)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I would`ve liked abit more purple on my gold membership.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I first became a member for the 2009 season but because I signed up at the end of 2008, they're crediting me with 2008 as well. I'll take it - especially since it bumps me up to a silver card.

I preferred the membership cards for the last couple of years, however - with player pictures.
Rina
Squall
Squall

maybe next year they can have gold/white/purple/silver toned player pictures on the card to signify the amount of years of membership? Would be the best of both worlds. Love the 2012 photo