Server Relocation 2013 Edition - Completed

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Hi folks, it's happening again. It's time to move servers - the expected downtime will be less than an hour and it should be pretty smooth. I'm not planning any flash redesigns or similar. I still kinda like the current look.

When will it happen?
Sometime in the next week, when I judge it to have the least impact on you!

Why will it happen?
The server we're currently using is going to be discontinued shortly, so it's moving time!

How will I know when it happens?
If you see the "Out of Order" sign on the website, you know it's started. When it's done, you'll see the website operating as usual. This thread will also be updated.

How can I help?
This website works because you guys come here and participate! Keep doing that! Apart from that - let others know we're here and click on an advertisement every now and then. It helps pay for the costs. The more ad revenue, the better the server. :)

Thanks for being here! :)
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Thanks for the info Buzz. hope it isn`t down too long as I need my BaiStand fix. :lol:
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thanks for letting us know
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thanks Buzz for all the work you do for us it's much appreciated
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

The server relocation is complete. If you can see this updated thread, then you know you're in the new place and everything is working as expected.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

THANX BUZZ
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Woohoo thanks Buzz