ORIGIN I

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LESStar58 wrote:Pick Sutton and the maroons will win three-zip. The bloke is an over rated Muppet.
Shirley your not serious, Sutton was over-rated 2 years ago but is a good player these days.

Still not an ideal 5/8 in my eyes but a great ball runner. How NSW chose Reynolds, who is the definition of over-rated, got the spot ahead of him is a complete fuggin mystery to me
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Michael :P wrote:
LESStar58 wrote:Pick Sutton and the maroons will win three-zip. The bloke is an over rated Muppet.
Shirley your not serious, Sutton was over-rated 2 years ago but is a good player these days.

Still not an ideal 5/8 in my eyes but a great ball runner. How NSW chose Reynolds, who is the definition of over-rated, got the spot ahead of him is a complete fuggin mystery to me
Although I rate both as good players I don't know how NSW overlooked Carney for the utility role. Or even Carney at fb and Hayne as utility.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Carney doesn't offer much as a utility imo. It was 5/8th or nothing for him. Hinchy would have been a better selection than Reynolds.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

yourhero wrote:He comes on here to post borderline-retarded views but when you call him on it he just responds with "LOL got another fish here!"...

Anyone who legitimately thinks Cronk deserved a suspension for THAT, has no idea about Rugby League... Or is a heavily biased twat. Take your pick.
You have Jason Ryles
You have Chris Benoit as captain
The karate kid at fullback.
Spear man at halfback

But no,never suspend a storm player they aren't grubby
Its not their go
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hey chez I thought you knew rugby league but now I know you know nothing if you honestly think that Coops tackle was a spear tackle even the biased commentators said there was nothing in it.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

We have played Manly. Go away until we play again or not even then. This is a Storm supporters site.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cherry_Poppins wrote:
yourhero wrote:He comes on here to post borderline-retarded views but when you call him on it he just responds with "LOL got another fish here!"...

Anyone who legitimately thinks Cronk deserved a suspension for THAT, has no idea about Rugby League... Or is a heavily biased twat. Take your pick.
You have Jason Ryles
Spear man at halfback

But no,never suspend a storm player they aren't grubby
Its not their go
You should be banned for calling our captain that. You're a goose mate.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Referencing Cammy as chris benoit is low even for you chez.. why don`t you just get lost.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

And you have a team that can't beat ours...haha what a loser....WOmanly
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cherry_Poppins wrote:You have Jason Ryles
Spear man at halfback
:lol: Childish comparisons with no substance.

Let's look at your fullback though... Dennis Ferguson? Some genuine links there ;)
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The whole manly team is a team of has been's...They will make the top 4 and when we meet them we will send then packing again like last year.....Apprently last year taufua was gonna smash us...the only place he won was in the error count
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Let's look at Manly's players.

Brett Stewart - very brave when it's 5 on 1 and he's 50 metres away from most of the opposition.
Glenn Stewart - starts fights all the time, third man in merchant, but, goes to pieces and can't play if anything happens to his brother.
Anthony Watmough - classic grub!
Steve Matai - he's almost missed more matches through suspension than he's played hasn't he?

Do I need to continue?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Can this game be over already
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

sallymay wrote:Can this game be over already
You referring to the Wednesday SoO game ?
Or the increasingly childish one being played betwixt our 'friend' from Manly & other posters

Both will reach a final conclusion soon :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I ment state of origin but that's annoying too