Cameron Smith

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

no club would let the aust, qld and club captain go. then you add in the best hooker in the game, storm will sign him up
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Go Storm wrote:The whole point is that their extended family's are in Brisbane, so if he didn't move to Brisbane what would be the point in moving
Robina and Brisbane only an hour apart. Ben Hannant commutes.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

mystormboys wrote:Would top it right off if it was the Rabbitohs
That is not even funny :evil:
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Good Luck to Cammy for his 250th NRL game on Sunday. He has been an awesome leader for our CHAMPION TEAM and one of the reasons we have been so sucessful in the last 10 yrs. There is no better captain in any competition.

THANK YOU Cammy for your service to Melbourne Storm Qld and AUSTRALIA....
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormy wrote:Good Luck to Cammy for his 250th NRL game on Sunday. He has been an awesome leader for our CHAMPION TEAM and one of the reasons we have been so sucessful in the last 10 yrs. There is no better captain in any competition.

THANK YOU Cammy for your service to Melbourne Storm Qld and AUSTRALIA....
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

best storm player ever enough said
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cammy played well in Qld`s loss to the blues.If only a few more Qld players played with the same committment that Cammy showed then the blues would have been blown off the park.

inglis .mia
thurston. didn`t get on the bus
mattystorm1987
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

i think storm need to be careful of the eels with them sacking 12 players they might make a play for smith.. but in saying that they need players for 2014 n smith is contracted with us for next year..
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I doubt he'd go to Eels. His motivation is closer to family, so Titans and Broncos would be only real considerations I reckon.
But honestly I'd say his managers testing his worth like they all do these days so they can then play hard ball with the club.
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Pay him whatever price he is asking!!! We will never see a better hooker in this lifetime!!! Show him the money!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

storma01 wrote:Pay him whatever price he is asking!!! We will never see a better hooker in this lifetime!!! Show him the money!

=D> =D> =D> =D>
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormy wrote:
storma01 wrote:Pay him whatever price he is asking!!! We will never see a better hooker in this lifetime!!! Show him the money!

=D> =D> =D> =D>
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lol apparently captain Cam is keeping a close eye on the Broncos atm.

This next 6-12 months is going to be awful with all the speculation. I honestly can't see him leaving us.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

After the interview in NRL360 (I think that was the show, they all seem the same) I got the impression that he is making noise about Brisbane but is really negotiating a post playing career position, and fair enough. He should have a role at the club if he wants it.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

CAMMY WAS AWESOME TODAY.. leading the team to victory over the knights. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>