Rd 11 Storm vs Roosters sat 25/5 7.30

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I dunno about that. I trust Blair(Chambers)/Sisa a fair bit in defence. Jennings is good and might bag a try but at least it's against quality defenders.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

The roosters will get a rude awakening on Saturday night. A storm is brewing!!!
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Oh and guess what !! We have scored Shane Hayne again.... funny that
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Match Officials: Referees – Shayne Hayne & Ashley Klein; Sideline Officials – Paul Holland & Steve Carrall; Video Referees – Steve Clark & Henry Perenara.
Make that a three way handicap :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote:
Match Officials: Referees – Shayne Hayne & Ashley Klein; Sideline Officials – Paul Holland & Steve Carrall; Video Referees – Steve Clark & Henry Perenara.
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Yeah seems we are beaten before running on to the field, we are going up for the match on Saturday ... dreading it now, but will be flying the Storm Flag and yelling my throat out, which is very sore at the moment so don't know how good it will be on Saturday.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hayne again!? FMD... His ego is so big, when he travels for games they won't allow it as carry on baggage, must be checked.

Give us Badge.

Hell, Fitler would probably give us a fairer run.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It's against one of the league darlings atm. I'll be surprised if we don't get 3-4 bs penalties against us.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

only 3-4? what about the other 8 we normally cop?
Faider
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Bourbon Rat wrote:
Oh no not again :shock2:
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

it could be worse we could have had simplekins as the video ref.

I predict STORM will be up for this game.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

stormy wrote: I predict STORM will be up for this game.
I concur
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If Cronk is on we'll win.

Probably wont be that simple lol but I think Cronk will want to have a big game.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Jordan McLean to make his debut tonight and Fonua didn't finish training yesterday so he's in doubt. Good luck on his first game for the big fella, lets hope he has a blinder and puts up a fight to hold his spot. Nothing like a bit competition among players to get the best out of them.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ice wrote:Jordan McLean to make his debut tonight and Fonua didn't finish training yesterday so he's in doubt. Good luck on his first game for the big fella, lets hope he has a blinder and puts up a fight to hold his spot. Nothing like a bit competition among players to get the best out of them.
I hope he does. He looked great last week in NSWCup. But so did Vave. And our regular forward pack stood up last week against Manly, so I wonder who's out?

My first promotion would be Finch
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ice wrote:Jordan McLean to make his debut tonight and Fonua didn't finish training yesterday so he's in doubt. Good luck on his first game for the big fella, lets hope he has a blinder and puts up a fight to hold his spot. Nothing like a bit competition among players to get the best out of them.
Good luck to Jordan. It is great to see him back and playing well after all his hamstring injuries.