Round 4 - Brisbane vs Melbourne Fri 29/03 7:05pm at Suncorp

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i reckon proctor will play, just bellamy doing what he always does and naming the previous week's team on the tuesday
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wouldn't shock me to see Proctor play. Just wonder who he'd come in for. I really do like our backrow options atm.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

would most likely be moors, hoffman and harris are untouchable on current form
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea I agree. But I'm loving what Moors and Setu have given us in their limited roles.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I LOVE SLADE...Enough Said :p
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Slade deserves his bench spot just reminds me of Hinchy, but i think he will be the one to drop out. Vave should return.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'm a big vave fan - I think the new lima lima lima duck should be vave vave!

in bellamy we trust!
Blotto
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

It brings a a smile to my face reading how Fans would line up their Team, being dismissive of certain players etc, even more difficult to gainsay the Coach when said Team has been a success.
The problem as always is the information comes through what you see and odd bit of gossip that filters through! Half the time a Player is carrying an undisclosed injury which sometimes affects his game, occasionally Players make too many unforced errors and again there may be underlying reasons.
The Coach has to get hell of a lot done off the Pitch before the Team gets play 80mins and most of us never get to see that part!
Its early season with new Players in the side, so the moves and plays the Team makes will not go smoothly yet, but the structure in place has been enough to get the wins! There will tougher times ahead for sure, probably coinciding with the Origin series!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ummm. How I don't know how to respond to that. :D
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sports fans of every code throughout the world have been analyzing and criticizing their teams through the off season and midweek for many years and will continue to for many more to come.
Some of the analysis is better informed than you could imagine Blotto. Most is opinion. But all is valid in this sport we all love and this team we adore.
But come kickoff it is In Craig We Trust.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Go Storm wrote:Sports fans of every code throughout the world have been analyzing and criticizing their teams through the off season and midweek for many years and will continue to for many more to come.
Some of the analysis is better informed than you could imagine Blotto. Most is opinion. But all is valid in this sport we all love and this team we adore.
But come kickoff it is In Craig We Trust.
Nailed it. Great post.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well said. I don't think there's anything wrong with voicing opinions on selections etc. I know from my perspective, there's never any disrespect against our great club. I just love discussing potential combinations/strengths/weaknesses etc with fellow Storm fans. I have my favourite players as I am sure most fans do but come kick-off time, whoever is wearing a purple jersey is going to have my complete support!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

yourhero wrote:Well said. I don't think there's anything wrong with voicing opinions on selections etc. I know from my perspective, there's never any disrespect against our great club. I just love discussing potential combinations/strengths/weaknesses etc with fellow Storm fans. I have my favourite players as I am sure most fans do but come kick-off time, whoever is wearing a purple jersey is going to have my complete support!
Same sentiments exactly.In CRAIG BELLAMY WE TRUST.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Im a bit wary against this game against Brisbane.

Sometimes the refs are persuaded by the home crowd and lineball calls seems to favour the Broncos.

However the Broncos are hot and cold at the moment, whereas the Storm are in sizzling form. Win by 8 points.

COYS!
COYBiP!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dan Ginnane on Triple M hearing whispers that Hodges isn't playing and that the Broncos are going to be playing rookie (Jordan Kahu) but don't want any media attention around him.