2013 Membership packs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

Hi!

I saw on Twitter today that some Melbourne Storm members have started receiving their 2013 Membership Packs.

Has anyone on here got theirs yet? I know last year they sent tracking e-mails first - I haven't received an e-mail yet.

I renewed before the deadline to receive my pack before Christmas......let's just say I'm not holding my breath based on last year's efforts! Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks!

Julie
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hi Julie. I have yet to receive mine but I got an email from the Storm giving me a link to track your membership package (you will need your membership number to track your item).

The link is here: http://sites.tpf.com.au/fulfilment/tracker.asp
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

My membership pack arrived today :-)
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mine came today too
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We have 6 packages coming (4 memberships, 1 Billy's Buddies and 1 Junior Cheer Leaders). Yesterday we received 3 of the membership packages and the Billy's Buddies package. The only problem is my wife, my son and my daughter's membership cards all have my name and my membership number on them.
Brian
Squall
Squall

Scooter wrote:We have 6 packages coming (4 memberships, 1 Billy's Buddies and 1 Junior Cheer Leaders). Yesterday we received 3 of the membership packages and the Billy's Buddies package. The only problem is my wife, my son and my daughter's membership cards all have my name and my membership number on them.

Same deal here
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mine hasn't shown up yet - and going by their tracker, it's not going to show up in time for Christmas. I mean, you'd think someone that renewed their membership the day after they went on sale would be one of the first to receive it, right? So much for their "you'll get it in time for Christmas" promise.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just opened up mine and IMO it's the best yet. Obviously different memberships will have different things but im happy with everything in it this year. While i don't wear them, i keep them and i really like the little jersey pin this year especially after a couple of very average ones we've had in years past.

I wouldn't be too worried yet absentee, i reckon everyone who ordered before cut off will have been sent out at the same time so i still reckon you'll get it in time. There's still 2 delivery days to go.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

absentee wrote:Mine hasn't shown up yet - and going by their tracker, it's not going to show up in time for Christmas. I mean, you'd think someone that renewed their membership the day after they went on sale would be one of the first to receive it, right? So much for their "you'll get it in time for Christmas" promise.
The disappointing thing for us is we also renewed our Collingwood memberships at the same time and received those packs from Hong Kong (including cap !& scarf) about 4 weeks ago. All packs for both codes come from the same source, the disparity between tge delivery times is hard to understand. It was exactly the same last year as well.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Okay, I'm going to have to take back what I said here. After checking the mailbox several times today (the last time late this afternoon) I decided to check one last time at 7:30 - and there it was. So... yeah. Whoops.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I wouldn't take any notice of the tracking page, mine said it was still 7-10 days away on the afternoon it arrived
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mine has been saying in will arrive in 3-5 days for five days.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter wrote:We have 6 packages coming (4 memberships, 1 Billy's Buddies and 1 Junior Cheer Leaders). Yesterday we received 3 of the membership packages and the Billy's Buddies package. The only problem is my wife, my son and my daughter's membership cards all have my name and my membership number on them.
Membership Department said today that there was a stuff up and all cards have the main Members name.

They are going to reprint them correctly and ship them out over the next few weeks.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
madstorm
Squall
Squall

Received our memberships today, all are in my husbands name and his membership number. I contacted Ron Gauci via Facebook and he said it was done like that to make sure all family members are grouped together. One thing is for certain I no longer feel like a member, very disappointed with that. They could use the same membership number but have each persons name on them.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

madstorm wrote:Received our memberships today, all are in my husbands name and his membership number. I contacted Ron Gauci via Facebook and he said it was done like that to make sure all family members are grouped together. One thing is for certain I no longer feel like a member, very disappointed with that. They could use the same membership number but have each persons name on them.
Madstorm I rang the membership dept and they gave me the same line they gave Storm Spirit. Someone stuffed up by downloading the wrong file with just the main members name and number on it. I think that is a more plausible event than Ron's comment. Especially when the letters included with the cards had my wife's, son's and daughter's name on them.

I had a good day yesterday I received my Storm membership (one of the two packages from Storm we were waiting for) and my Rebels membership.