2013 Membership packs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

Argh! I haven't even received a tracking e-mail and the link posted above doesn't work for me.

I knew when I could not renew online and had to contact the club by phone and they could not find me on the system (have been a member for 10 years) that it would not go smoothly this year......

I have a really low member number and I hope they don't stuff it up and give me a new number - I am really proud of my Membership Number!

Fingers crossed it turns up today or Monday......because after today the club shuts for a two week break so we can't contact them anyway....
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

mahoobla they gave me a new number this year but after I spoke to them they gave me my original number back as it was unused (Because it had been mine for the last 13 years). So give them a ring if you get a new number
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Taken from the Email I got on the 13th
Please note that your 2013 membership fulfilment pack has been dispatched and is expected to arrive in Australia in approximately 7 working days.

Members can track their kits at any time using their member number via this link.

The tracker will show you the date your pack was dispatched overseas and when it arrives in Australia. Once it has arrived in Australia, the pack will take approximately 3 days to arrive.
Taken from the tracking site Today,(21st)
Your Membership is being processed and packed 14-21 days
Your Membership has been dispatched 7-14 days
I guess I'm not getting my membership until sometime in 2013 ::)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Well, both of our packs arrived this morning, his and hers, with all details correct. Only problem as far as the wife is concerned, its not a beefcake calendar. Maybe next year!
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I take back everything I said.....my membership arrived today, all complete and all correct.

Happy!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bourbon Rat wrote:Taken from the Email I got on the 13th
Please note that your 2013 membership fulfilment pack has been dispatched and is expected to arrive in Australia in approximately 7 working days.

Members can track their kits at any time using their member number via this link.

The tracker will show you the date your pack was dispatched overseas and when it arrives in Australia. Once it has arrived in Australia, the pack will take approximately 3 days to arrive.
Taken from the tracking site Today,(21st)
Your Membership is being processed and packed 14-21 days
Your Membership has been dispatched 7-14 days
I guess I'm not getting my membership until sometime in 2013 ::)
I don't think the tracking works properly. Mine was still on "dispatched" and not "in transit" when it showed up.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

OK - Evening of the 24th so Ozpost finished - Club on holiday - Membership NOT arrived.
So I guess paying a very early deposit - Then paying the rest early - Doesn't mean shit.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
actionman
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Got my pack today! I love the membership jersey pin and even the plastic envelope is quite cool.

Well pleased!!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Got mine yesterday too...pretty much the only present I got I am happy with lol
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I really thought my wife had found mine and wrapped it as a gift. But alas no, it just still hasn't arrived.
It'd better be here before the first home game!!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Woohoo my hubby and I got our package in the mail today.New sticker is proudly displayed on my car already. :-D :-D :-D :-D
Now I am just waiting on my mousemat from custom NRL.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Woo hoo! !!!! Got my pack and calandar today
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hmm ? Nephew,(who ordered LATE),got his membership pack before Christmas ?
His DAD,(same time - same surname - same address), still waiting.
And of course Yours truly,(same surname as above & form in early) still waiting ?

Professionalism ::)
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The rest of the family got their new membership cards with their names on them but they all have my membership number on them (instead of their own like in past years). Apparently the Storm have changed it this year so all members in the same family have one membership number. Seems a little strange to me. What happens when the kids get too old to be in the family membership? Do they get their original membership number or do they get a new one?
Bramall
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Same here Scooter,
My wife had her own number,then this year we added a couple of kids to our package.
First i got all 4 memberships with my name on.
Then they sent out new memberships with all our names on,but we all have the same membership number.
This means if we do make the grand final,we can only get 2 tickets for 4 of us.
As in past years STUFFED UP AGAIN.
And my main grizzle
WHY are they sent overseas to be done.