New user? Please read this!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Hi, and thanks for visiting the Bai Stand. We do our best to make sure this is a great place to visit, but occasionally we get harassed by spambots. As such, all new accounts require confirmation by a moderator before they are approved.

We also have a Question / Answer challenge when you sign up to make sure you're a human - and not a spambot. I've just upped the questions from 1 to 3 as the spambots figured out the first question. They are easy questions so don't be shy! :)

After you've registered, it might take a day or three for your account to be approved. Please don't get upset with us - we all do this for love.

Thanks, and enjoy your time at The Bai Stand!
ally
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hi there
Thanks for approving my request to join your group now all i need to do is work it out never been into one of these sites before again thank you
Ally
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Welcome
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Does anyone still approve the requests for new users? I have a couple of storm mates that signed up here a few months ago and still haven't been approved yet...
sean
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hello all,

Just curious as to why it took several months for me to be approved to join these wonderful forums.

Kind Regards,
Sean

#ChambersOut