How Moors and Sau will go

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

I have conducted a series of experiments using rugby league live 2 to simulate performance's of
Junior Sau and Junior Moors. Which has produced these results.

Junior Sau playing at starting centre..He averaged a massive 114 metres per game and average of 9 runs. at a scoring rate of .6 per game. which is 1.2 per 2 games or 14.4 per season.

Junior Moor was simulated off the bench for an average of 6 runs per game and 61 metres .75 offload per game.

Simulations with Moors and Sau in place of Neilson and Lowe produced better team results than what Storm acheived in 2012.

Points scored overall was up by .6 per game

Overall conclusions.. we will be better in 2013!

now excuse me.. i need to get back to my game :p
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Haha when I get my Internet up and running I shall challenge you to a game :p
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Unfortunately Simo you can't control the players in real life from the stands with game controller !!!!!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Rose Madder wrote:Unfortunately Simo you can't control the players in real life from the stands with game controller !!!!!
Yet.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Haha. I don't see Sau being a regular yet unless he has a great pre season. And I'm expecting Moors to be a completely different player under Craig. I have high hopes for him.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sau is a waste of money...
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Mark my words.....He'll be in the Kiwi squad for the World Cup thanks to us ;)
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I really hope not. Rather he wasn't in our team. Juzzy,Chambers,Sisa,Mahe/Duffman. I get having depth but we'll see I guess.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

can't see how sa'u fits in either
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The salary cap is there to be spent and if Sau isn't taking money off anyone else then i have no problem signing him. From all reports we recruit to fill a certain amount of players in each possie and obviously he's filling one of the requited spots that Craig wanted filled.

He only signed for a year, from all reports on much less money he was on in Newcastle and will have a full pre-season in our system to smarten him right up. At worse he'll provides depth and if only plays a handful of games and doesn't hit the mark we don't re-new his contract. At best he'll fire right up, score his share of tries and create competition in the backs so all of them will have to fight for their spots which is only a good thing.

Time will tell whether he'll be just an average signing or he'll make some eat their words, but if i had to take a guess i reckon it'll be the latter.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sau is a actually a pretty good defender imo.
Moors I've never rated highly but he seemed to pickup a little at the Tigers.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Some interesting notes:

Back when Sau was playing Premier League for the Raiders it was always said that he used to pump himself up for games by hitting his head against the changing room walls. He was unstoppable and touted as a future rep star in the making. Was seen as being in the same mould as Matt Utai/Manu Vatuvei.

Junior Moors was an Australian Schoolboy rep in 2004 when he was coming through the Panthers system. During his time with Penrith numerous scouts saw him as a more agile version of Frank Pritchard. Coming out of school he was highly sought after however due to a few injuries and some patchy form he didn't reach his potential.
staticash
Squall
Squall

We all know Craig will get the best of out them!
S.W.A.S
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It's not that I object to signing Sa'u, it's that I just can't see how he gets a game ahead of Chambers, O'Neill, Waqa, Fonua and Duffie.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote:It's not that I object to signing Sa'u, it's that I just can't see how he gets a game ahead of Chambers, O'Neill, Waqa, Fonua and Duffie.
Exactly my feelings to.