Empty Storm Shop ?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Storm club shop - Premiership merchandise ?

OK - Three times now I've managed to access a site that shows me the full range of merchandise but every time I click on an item to have a closer look I get - "OOPS Item Not found" & when I go back to the shop home page it's devoid of ANY items ?
Very Odd :?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bourbon Rat wrote:Storm club shop - Premiership merchandise ?

OK - Three times now I've managed to access a site that shows me the full range of merchandise but every time I click on an item to have a closer look I get - "OOPS Item Not found" & when I go back to the shop home page it's devoid of ANY items ?
Very Odd :?
Had the same problem Bourbs, but it comes good. Probalbly suffering meltdown with the thousands of STORM supporters wanting their piece of HISTORY!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nah it's Bill.
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

nexttime wrote:
blazza18 wrote:Nah it's Bill.
It's more Norrie than Slater.

Anyone else hazard a guess as to who it is?
I'll tell you who it isn't......Benny Baabaa!!
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

GARETH WIDDOP!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

When a team does not have an animal as it's emblem, he usally draw the captain of the team. Not that I think it looks like Cam.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I like the Storm cartoon from last week's RLW;

It has tattoo design written all over it. That Mark Knight poster is terrible but will still buy iton Thursday after my doctor's appointment.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I know I shouldn't buy one of the premiers jerseys... but I probably will.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just pre-ordered my premiership jersey as well. Will get a scarf and a stubby holder later on. Absentee, you know you want it. Just get it! Gonna do my tax this week and if it's back on time I'm getting a premiers tattoo on my arse for the rest of the rugby league world can kiss it!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Buy the paper and it will tell you as such.

Imbecile.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Closest I can find
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Menancing Storm posted this photo in the thread titled We Are The Champions.

It doesn't show the ball being punched but as MS said in his post.....it does show Morris being put to sleep by Billy hitting this pressure point...hahahahaha

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just ordered one of the t-shirts (I would have bought one on the night but I don't know where they were selling them from - they might have just been all sold by the time I got outside), a scarf and a stubby holder. I think I'll hold off on the jersey for now until they actually get them in stock. I've spent more than enough on Storm-related things over the past week and a bit anyway.

I need to pick up one of the Herald Sun posters, too - even though I don't really like picture. I still have the 1999, 2007 and 2009 ones rolled up in a tube that I've been meaning to get framed one day.

I thought it was weird at the after-party when they were selling things like dressing gowns and tea towels and trying to pass it off as premiers merchandise. I think the only actual premiers item you could buy was the teddy (not counting pre-order stuff).
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

absentee wrote:
I need to pick up one of the Herald Sun posters, too - even though I don't really like picture.
Got told that there is more than one poster on offer at the Herald Sun shop ?
Don't think the others are by Knight ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The team photo that was in the paper yesterday is also available in a glossy poster version.