My fellow Storm Supporters

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

As the week drags on I'm sure we've all been wishing for Sunday to hurry up and arrive. After a roller coaster ride the past 2 years, it's fair to say that we as supporters have been through more then your average fan. Whether you have been a fan since 1998 or 2012, we all share one thing in common and that's our love for this great club.

We've watched heroes like Marcus Bai, Paul Marquet, Tawera Nikau and Stephen Kearney stamp their name in rugby league history with the breathtaking 1999 grand final victory.

We've dragged ourselves through the Mark Murray era as we sat at home in September watching the finals unfold in front of our eyes, dreaming for our club to be in the hunt for the premiership.

And now here we are in September 2012 with our anticipation levels at an all time high. We've been spoilt rotten as we are treated to a team that presents 2 future immortals, a world class halfback, numerous stars on the rise and the countless number of guys who have re-defined their own reputation under the only and only Craig Bellamy.

Some would say we don't deserve to be here, we shouldn't even have the players we have, we shouldn't even exist, we're cheats and the list goes on. But we as supporters know that what our boys have done can only be achieved by hard work, determination and perseverance. 2010 has made us a stronger club and even more determined individuals.

So wherever you may be on Sunday, enjoy the moment because regardless of the outcome, we deserve to hold our heads high, so party hard and cheer until ur lungs can take no more. We're Melbourne Storm and we're proud of who we are. purple and yellow run through our veins!

Go Storm!

And safe travels to all those who are making their way up to Sydney!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Great stuff Freshy :thumbright:

Sunday can't come quick enough. GO STORM!
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

We are the Storm from Melbourne town, we blow the others off the ground! We are the Storm and..

we're...

number...

ONE!!
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

Sums it up nicely Freshy, great post. :-)
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Up the Mighty Melbourne Storm.

Well said Freshy. Brings a tear to my eye that did :).
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Well said freshy.You described the very essence of what it is to be a STORM supporter. :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav:
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Got chills.

Thanks Freshy. Well said. :)
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I got Goosebumps reading that Freshy :'(

If that doesn't fire up the team and the supporters, then nothing will :angryfire:

PUMP UP STORM, PUMP EM!
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The only thing I can add to that is how good it will feel to watch Cam lift that trophy over his head on Sunday..and with pride we will all shed a tear or 2
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Incredibly well said, Freshy. This club has had its ups and downs over the years but the majority of us have stuck solid and our passion and love for this wonderful club has never wavered. The Melbourne Storm roller coaster is about to hit a whole new level. Bring on Sunday, go the Storm!
brisbanestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I broke my femur in my final game of school boy rugby 2 weeks ago so I have had countless hours of lying around to build up my anticipation for this game. I think its fair to say I am more keen for this game than even the 2006 Grand Final against the Broncos, but I am also so nervous. Best of luck to the players and staff and thank you for an incredible year about to be capped off with another premiership.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

On the money Freshy, we've worked hard and stuck at it through incredible events, now let's bring on Sunday!
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Congrats on a wonderful post Freshy
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Freshy...

If Melbourne Storm play with even half as much pride and passion on Sunday as was evident in your post, then we will smash the Bullfrogs into absolute oblivion.

My tag is even more apt for the 2012 GF.....

Remember this day, men, for IT WILL BE YOURS FOR ALL TIME

GO STORM
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
STORM MAN
Squall
Squall

In my eyes nothing can take away the greatness from the core of people that make up the Melbourne Storm Football Club.Those core people who have given blood sweat and tears for success in which we all have enjoyed over the last 6 year's , deserve to win tomorrow. I will be cheering on the boys tomorrow with my heart and soul. I really want them to win , not for me but for those human beings that make up that core that have inspired me and given me memories that will last for ever. Go The Mighty Melbourne Storm